Paraniod

"Now that's what you call a psycho," Kim said. "Hyun is a little crazy in the head, but she does get the job done. We can't take this threat lightly though, she doesn't lie. We can't take her lightly either, she's dangerous even if she's blind," Tim crossed his arms. "So then what do we do?" she asked. "Well, at this point, we can't quite interfere," he answered. "That's true. If we interfere now, more than one life will be in danger," she nodded in agreement. "Don't worry, Miss L/N. I don't plan to let her hurt you," Tim assured. "We won't let her hurt you. We'll figure out a plan. But at the moment, we have to pretend that we know nothing. You have to keep a good eye out," Kim said. "I agree with her, Hyun is sneaky. She may be blind, but she is capable of many things. She's been trained to kill after all. Her tactics are very high level," Tim said. "But she still has her weaknesses," he continued. "What are her weaknesses, exactly?" you asked out of curiosity. "There's more than one, but I can't name them all at the moment. Because I'm afraid, that someone is listening in," he softly said. You looked around, you didn't see or hear anything. Tim slowly made his way to the door. You looked over to Kim, it seemed that she also sensed it. "Am I the only one who doesn't know what's going on? Is Kim secretly a spy?" you were so confused. Tim slowly started to open the door, and you were expecting Hyun. But it wasn't her, it was some random guy. His hair was white and his eyes red (Zen from Mystic Messenger? Spoiler alert: This guy is actually irrelevant to the plot, I actually have no clue why I put him in... I mean I do but... never mind, you'll understand soon). "Is he a vampire?" you asked yourself. "What is it?" Tim asked confused, "I thought I requested for no eavesdropping." "I'm the one preventing the eavesdropping," the guy explained. "Then why are you eavesdropping?" Tim asked. "I wasn't. I had my earbuds in, I couldn't hear any conversation," the guy answered. "Good, because you would have gotten fire if I told them that you were eavesdropping," Tim replied
(Calm down, Tim. He's just doing his job). "They just made me go on my shift. I was just coming here. Don't worry, they're watching me out here," the guy put on his headphones and walked to the wall. Tim closed the door, "I think that's enough for today."

~To the hotel~

You let out a sigh once you entered the room. Yoongi was on the bed, it didn't seem like he rested. He was anxiously hugging a pillow. Once he heard the door open and saw you, he flung the pillow out of his hands. He quickly went to retrieve you. Then he immediately wrapped you in his arms. "Are you okay?" he asked in a concerned tone. "I'm alright," you patted his back to reassure him. "Your security guard really had me worried. He came running into the room and said that you were in danger," he seemed stressed. "I'm sorry about him... he was just worried like you are. Tim is my security guard for a reason," you said. "Well he shouldn't be going around making others worry, especially me," he replied. You couldn't help but smile at his words. He was always so caring for you. Just having him as a boyfriend made you feel special. "We should sleep, I think we need it," you said. He nodded, and the both of you headed to the bed. You both laid down, facing one another. After a while, Yoongi had fallen asleep. "He must have been really tired. It's maybe from worrying about me," you thought. Then you started to slowly drift off into a slumber.

~...~

"Yoongi?" you spun around, desperately wanting to find Yoongi. You continued to call out his name but as you continued, your voice became more distant even though you were the one calling him. It was like your voice no longer belonged to you; it was drifting away. As you continued to walk in this blurry yet colorful world, you fell upon something. Your eyes widened at the sight. There was a bloody corpse, more specifically, Yoongi's bloody body. You immediately ran to the body, but you only stared at it. You were too frightened to even do anything, but tears came rushing out of your eyes. "I told you, you should have kept your mouth shut," you turned to see Hyun. But she was taller; her eyes were red and drooping with blood. The colors around you melted, and blood replaced them. "I warned you, but you didn't listen. Now it's your turn," Hyun slowly started shrinking as she started pulling out a knife. It was slow, like the time when she was threatening you with the knife. Then she started running at you. You tried running but couldn't. You were stuck, frozen, glued to the ground.

~Reality~

You sprung up from the bed, dripping with sweat. "It was just a dream," you let out a breath of relief. "More like a nightmare," you thought. It was dark now, no light was seen. "Maybe I shouldn't have told them... now I'm getting bad dreams," you were sure this was a warning. You got up from the bed and headed to the bathroom. As you were washing your face, Yoongi stumbled in. He looked tired, you could see it. His eyes were barely opened. "What happened?" you asked. "You left the bed..." he leaned against the doorframe, too tired to even support himself. "I was just washing my face after a bad nightmare. Do you want me to go back?" you asked, and he immediately nodded. "Okay, I'll be there in a moment. Just go back to bed," you instructed. He stumbled his way back to the bed. When you were finished splashing your face with cold water, you looked at yourself in the mirror. You started thinking back at the nightmare, "Is it a sign?" Then you started to feel paranoid now. Now you know that Hyun was watching your every move, and any wrong move might ruin you. "I have to be more careful, and keep an eye out," you slowly started to wipe your face with a towel. "Hurry up!" Yoongi shouted in a tired tone as you were thinking. You quickly finished up and headed to get bed. Once you laid down, Yoongi wrapped his arms around you. "What was your nightmare?" he quietly asked. "Something silly," you replied, "I've rather not talk about it." "Are you sure?" he asked, and you nodded. You wanted to tell him, but then you'll need to go into more detail as to why your nightmare was how it was. "I should be the one to die, not you," you thought as you watched Yoongi fall asleep.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako