A Sense of Reassurance

~A week later~

"Not yet," you thought as you sighed. The BTS members looked at you with concern. "You'll be okay, right? It's been so long..." Jungkook asked. Namjoon sighed, "Guys, shouldn't we put more effort to find them?" "The entire world is trying to find them right now. It hasn't all come to an end," Hoseok said, trying to lighten the mood. Seokjin nodded, "He's right. All we need to do now is be patient and hope that fate will make this end." "We've been waiting for more than a year! Time has been passing by without a second thought. Yoongi hasn't returned, and Kim hasn't sent us anything!" Taehyung exclaimed. Jimin was quick to pat Taehyung's shoulder. "He's right though. It's been about a year now, and we haven't gotten any information about them," Jimin agreed with Taehyung. "I'm sick and tired of waiting for answers! I'll go find them myself!" Taehyung sprung up from his position. Namjoon got up and quickly stopped him. "How do you think I feel? My girlfriend left me without a word, and won't even text me back. I want to know that she's safe. And what about Y/N? She lost Yoongi, her boyfriend and best friend. How about the others members? Every single one of us is devastated over this event. And ARMY? They've been staying strong for us, but some of them are broken. We're all becoming impatient, yet we wait because we have hope they'll return," Namjoon said. Taehyung stood there taking in his words.

Then Taehyung sat back down, "You're right... I just want them to return... it's been so long since we've been who we used to be." Seokjin sighed. "Hey, let's think on the bright side," Seokjin suggested. "Once we catch Mimi, we'll have her put in prison, since she decided to mess with the wrong people. Last time, we put her on a restraining order and we sued her. But apparently, we didn't scare her enough, since she decided to kidnap Yoongi," Jimin said. "At that, his best friend decided to chase after them. I don't think Kim realizes how hard it is to find them. But apparently, she keeps moving around. I'll be shocked if she's the one who finds him on her own. It may just show her skill, if anything, and how the search team wasn't useful," Jungkook added. "We have to appreciate them for their hard work. Because unlike Kim, they, at least, keeping us updated," Hoseok reminded. "In general, we should appreciate everyone who's been helping, and who's been supporting us," Namjoon said. You stood up, "I'm going to see if the search team found any new information." Taehyung stood up as well. "I'll follow!" he said. "No," you quickly shook your head, "If they don't have any new information, you'll yell at them, since you're still dawning on the entire event." "She's right, you should stay here," Jimin said. Without even protesting, Taehyung willingly sat down.

~To the search team~

You looked around the streets of Seoul, nothing has changed from a week ago. There were still posters of Yoongi and other things, reminding people that he's missing. Suddenly you heard the mention of your name, or maybe you were hearing things. You went with the second option and decided to continue walking. Then you heard it again, this time a bit louder. With confusion, you turned to see who was calling your name. Perhaps Taehyung escaped the arms of BTS, and ran after you. When you turned around, you noticed a unfamiliar person running to you. The person's hair was rather long, and it looks he hasn't shaved for the longest time. Once he was standing in front of you, you stared him. "Didn't you hear me call your name the first time?" he asked, his long bangs covering his eyes. "I'm sorry, I thought that I was hearing things," you replied, unsure how to reply. A random stranger was able identified you, and was acting like they knew you. "Are they a crazy fan?" you asked yourself, ready to run off if necessary. "D-Do I know you?" you cautiously asked. "You're kidding me? Don't you recognize my voice?" he asked. You stared at him before shaking your head, "Maybe he's a fan that I met." The guy huffed before using his hand to move his bangs away from his face. "Do you remember me now, Miss Knight?" he asked. Your eyes immediately widened. "Y-Y... Yoongi?" you asked rather loudly. Yoongi smiled, "Yep that's me." You felt tears forming in your eyes. Then you made an attempt to hug him, but we was quick to reject you. "Uh... I don't think you want to do that. I haven't showered in ages, and I smell," he quickly backed away. You nodded, tears filling your eyes. "Could you let me freshen up at your dorm?" he asked.

~After a few minutes~

"Ah, that's so much better," Yoongi said as he left your bathroom. His hair was cut, and he shaved. You immediately jumped onto him. "You're back! You're actually back! Is it really you?" you asked. Once more, tears started to fall from you eyes. But this time, it was tears of happiness. That made him laugh. "Of course it's me. I'm back, baby," he kissed your forehead. For the past few seconds, you cried while he comforted you. He was finally back in your arms, and you felt so overwhelmed. "I thought you'd never come back," you sniffled. He smiled, "Why would I ever want to leave you, baby?" You buried yourself in his shirt. "I missed you so, so, much," you mumbled. "I missed you more. I would think about you everyday, and miss those days I had you in my arms... this is so relieving," Yoongi softly said. After a while, you finally stopped crying. "I-I should inform the others," you said as you backed away. He quickly pulled you back into his arms. "Not yet. Let me spend time with you, Y/N. I've missed you for the longest time. I need you all to myself. After we're done, then you can tell them I'm back," he said. You nodded shyly before smiling, "Who saved you?" "Kim," he answered before pulling you to your bedroom.

You and Yoongi laid in your bed, appreciating one another's company once more. His arm was wrapped around your waist, giving you a sense of reassurance. You felt like nothing happened, but you knew a lot had happened. "Baby... can I tell you something?" Yoongi asked. You turned to look at him. "What is it?" you asked back. "I love you, and I'm sorry if I made you suffer in any way," he cupped your chin before pulling you into a kiss.

"I love you too," you muttered.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako