The Bahamas

~Two months later~

~A week ago~

"Let's go to the Bahamas," Charlotte said. "What, why would you want to travel that far?" Tim asked. "Come on, Tim. We've been working hard for so long! We need a break," she said. "More like you need a break," you corrected. "Can you blame me, Miss L/N? I haven't seen a guy in a long time. Minus you, Tim... and BTS... plus those staff members. That's beside the point. I need to let go, and have fun! I'm young after all. You are too, Tim! Don't you want to see those beach babes?" she really wants to go to the Bahamas. "I prefer my women clothed," he answered. "Oh come on, you can find clothed babes in bars then," Charlotte said. "Let's. Go. To. The. Bahamas," she added. "I'm actually down to go. I want to see what the hype is all about," you said. "Yes, one down, one more to go! Come on Tim, let's go," she begged. He stared at her for a while. "Fine, fine, lets go," he said.

~Present~

That's how this day is happening. Although Charlotte and Tim are partially the same age, Charlotte tends to act younger. "I'm about to get me some mans!" she said. The three of you were heading to the airplane. She was just overly excited for today. "How about you go get some grammar while you're over there?" Tim jokingly asked. "Hey, don't be such a party pooper. You're the one who rather see clothes women," she reminded. You are walking behind them. But from this view, they sort of seemed like a couple. "New ship?" you asked yourself. "Aren't you excited for today?" Charlotte turned to ask you. You smiled, and nodded. "I've never been to the Bahamas, so I'm excited," you said. "See, at least someone is excited," she punched Tim in the arm. "Yep, totally a soon-to-be couple," you thought. They've gotten so close over the year. Tim could be loose around her. It was a nice ship- you mean, thing to see.

~At the Bahamas~

Tim got his own hotel room, while you and Charlotte shared one. When you and her entered the room, she dropped her bags and ran over to the window. "Look at the ocean, Miss L/N! The ocean!" she shouted as she frantically pointed outside. You walked over there, and placed your bags down. "It's really pretty," you said. She quickly opened the door, and ran out to get a better view on the balcony. "Ah~, this is so refreshing," she said. You grabbed her bags, and closed the door. Then you placed her bags near the other bed. You went out with her. Then, you noticed Tim on the other side. "Hey, look," you went over to the balcony. When he noticed you, he waved. "You admiring the view as well, Miss L/N?" he asked. You nodded, "It's really pretty. The water is crystal clear!" "We should take a lot of photos here. Then you can show it off to Mr. Min, and make him feel super jealous that he didn't see you in a bikini," Charlotte suggested. You let out a slight chuckle. "I have a one piece," you said. She turned to you, and gave a disappointed face. "Why don't you show off that bikini bod?" she asked. "It's a backless one piece if that's any better," you added. "Good enough," she ran over to Tim. Then she leaned over the edge. "Hey, go change. I want to go swimming with the animals!" she said. "Don't forget about the hot guys," he reminded. Then he went back into his room. "You too, go get changed," she said. When the three of you changed, you waited outside. Tim exited him room. There were sunglasses on his head. He had a book, a towel, a lounge chair, and an umbrella. "You have a lot to carry there. Do you want some help?" you asked. "This is easy to carry," he smiled. The both of you waited for Charlotte for some time before she came out of the room. She was all decked out: swimming goggles around her neck, a beach ball held up by her waist and arm, she had swimming flippers on, and more. "Don't you think... that's a bit too much?" you asked. She shook her head. "This will last me a day at most!" she said. "We're spending a week here. What's with the rush?" Tim asked. "It'll be all gone in a week," she started walking off.

~To the ocean~

She started swimming with the pigs. Tim set up his chair and umbrella. Then he sat down, before opening his book. You placed down your blanket in his shade, and sat down as well. Then someone went up to the both of you, and asked if you wanted anything. You and Tim denied any service because you didn't feel the need for anything. After a while, Charlotte got out of the water and started building a sand castle. She sort of pulled you into it. After that, she wanted to go scuba diving. "Tim is just lounging there!" she went over to him. You followed behind her. "Get off your lazy butt, and let's go diving!" she commanded. He looked up from his book. "I'm good, I'll keep the fort safe," he waved her away. "We can trust a staff to do that for us. This is a vacation, Tim! You're supposed to be having fun," she grabbed him, and started pulling him. After a while, she stopped. He looked up at her before closing his book. Then he let out a sigh. "Fine, let's go," he started taking off his shirt. Charlotte stared, amazed. "Damn son, you got some chocolate abs," she started poking at it. You called over a staff, and then started diving. For a second, it seemed like the three of you were the main attraction, all eyes were on you. "I brought a waterproof camera so let's-" Tim pushed Charlotte in. Then he dove in, and you followed behind. In the water, you met with: sharks, dolphins, red lobsters, sea turtles, groupers, manta rays, starfish, coral reefs, and queen conchs.

~Last day~

The next day, you got to ride on dolphins. Then the third day, you went shopping. The fourth day, you went to a swimming pool. The fifth day, you enjoyed wildlife. The sixth and seventh day were things Charlotte crammed in. When it was the last day, she was devastated. "But, I don't want to leave. I... I want to explore more," she whined. "We pretty much did everything you wanted to do," Tim said. "I didn't get to see hot guys," she replied. "You seemed more in love with those animals than anything. Plus, look at all the money you spent!" he pointed around. "I think this was all necessary. It's a good way for me to remember," she nodded. Then she turned to you. "Let's spend one more day here!" she begged. "I kind of promised my manager that I'll leave tomorrow," you said. "Just change the dates," she replied. "What's said is said. Just stop begging and go to sleep. We're leaving tomorrow," Tim went back into his room. Charlotte was not happy with leaving, she didn't do it in peace at least.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako