Shy

~The next day~

You opened your tired eyes to be met with a sleeping Yoongi. You blushed lightly at the sight, the last time you were able to sleep with Yoongi was when you both were younger, and that was when you both had to take a nap. But now you were sleeping with Yoongi because he's your boyfriend, but also because you had fallen asleep here. Now you remember, you had been trying to distract Yoongi by watching past videos together, after awhile you had fallen asleep. So from what you see, you're assuming that Yoongi had tucked you into bed with him. Slowly you made an attempt to move off the bed without waking Yoongi up. As you tried to slip away from Yoongi's arm, you felt as Yoongi pulled you closer to him. "Where do you think you're going?" Yoongi asked in a husky sleepy voice while his eyes were still closed. "Y-You're awake," you replied shocked, and flustered at Yoongi's morning voice. In response Yoongi hummed before snuggling closer to you. "Let's just sleep," Yoongi mumbled before falling asleep again. "Yoongi wake up! We have to work, we're idols!" you laughed lightly as you shook Yoongi's body. Yoongi shook his head before groaning, "No," Yoongi replied. You gave a loud sigh before attempting to escape Yoongi once again, this time you were able to slip free. You stood up straight, "Fine, but if you're late then it's not my fault," you gave a little shrug before walking off.

As you entered the kitchen you noticed that Kim wasn't laying on the couch which was in the living room. You turned your head to see Namjoon clinging onto Kim. "Namjoon, stop being so clingy!" Kim exclaimed while trying to walk. "No!" Namjoon replied while holding Kim back. "Let me drink my tea in peace! I said that I'm fine!" Kim sighed before noticing your presence. "Ah Y/N, morning," Kim smiled warmly at you, "Morning," you replied before realizing Kim had changed clothes. "Are you feeling any better?" you asked completely ignoring the fact that Kim was wearing a oversized t-shirt. "Uh, I still have pain, but besides that I'm fine," Kim replied. You nodded, "Thank you for taking care of my wounds. Seokjin told me that you helped him," Kim smiled. Once again you nodded, "It's no problem... I'm glad that you're okay though. You had the members worried." Kim nodded before looking at Namjoon, "I still have one of them worried for me," Kim's statement made you giggle. Suddenly you felt as arms wrapped around your waist, with shock you turned your head slightly. With a brief sigh you notice it was Yoongi, "I guess we both have clingy boyfriends, huh?" Kim asked giving a little giggle. You nodded while laughing a little, "Y/N, I hope you know that we're doing the work at the dorms. The manager called last night and told us that. So we're not going to be late to anything," Yoongi mumbled into your ear. You felt as chills ran down your spine at Yoongi's breath brushing against your ear. "Even so... I think that we should wake up so we can finally finish this," you replied. Yoongi nodded, "Do you want to change? I can give you my clothes," Yoongi asked. You blushed as you imagined yourself wearing Yoongi's clothes, the t-shirt drooping to your thighs which might make it look like you're not wearing pants. With a slight hesitation you shook your head, "I can go back to my dorm room so I can take a shower and change clothes," you replied shyly. Yoongi chuckled, "You're being shy," Yoongi mumbled, and without a warning Yoongi was dragging you into his bedroom.

When you and Yoongi were both fully in the room, Yoongi closed the door behind you. Then he swiftly pressed you against the door, "So will you go into the bathroom and change or will I have to help you do it?" Yoongi asked mischievously. You felt as your face exploded with heat, "U-Uh," you stuttered unable to answer Yoongi's question. Yoongi moved closer to your ear, "I think you want me to help you... Take off your clothes," Yoongi whispered before kissing your neck lightly. "No!" you yelped which made Yoongi chuckle. Yoongi backed away with a smirk, "You're so fun to play with. You always give the best reactions," Yoongi said. You immediately felt as your face turned more red due to embarrassment. "Whatever, give me the clothes," you replied while turning your head to the side in order to hide your flushed face. But by the look of Yoongi's face, he seemed like he had already seen your deep crimson red face.

~After awhile~

You had just finished brushing your teeth with an extra toothbrush that BTS had, taking a shower, and putting on your clothes. Yoongi's shirt was so low that your dance shorts weren't even showing. With a slight hesitation you poked your head out of the bathroom door. When you noticed that Yoongi wasn't anywhere near the bathroom you slowly stepped out. With ease you closed the door behind you as quietly as you could. "Oh you're done," a sudden voice said making you throw your dirty clothes into the air. You immediately turned to the sound to see Taehyung, "Sorry, did I scare you?" he asked. You shook your head before quickly picking up your clothes. "Sorry, did I take long?" you asked, "No, it's just that I need to really brush my teeth," Taehyung replied reassuring you. You nodded before heading to Yoongi's room. As you entered the room you noticed Yoongi on his laptop. You slowly made your way into the room, in hopes that he wouldn't hear you. Yoongi looked up, "Oh don't you look innocent and precious in my t-shirt?" Yoongi asked before standing up. "Are you trying to sneak into my room?" Yoongi asked approaching you. You immediately shook your head in denial. Yoongi gave a short chuckle before grabbing the hem of the shirt and lifting it lightly. "Oh I see you went the safe route and decided to wear shorts," Yoongi said glaring down at your shorts. You nodded feeling your cheeks heat up, within a second Yoongi released the shirt and was back to his laptop. You sighed in relief seeing that Yoongi didn't do anything too bad to make you explode. Quickly you put your clothes into your backpack. When you and BTS were escaping Mimi, everyone was able to obtain their backpacks, since they were near the emergency exit door.

You stood up before sitting next to Yoongi, who was on the bed. "Here," Yoongi said holding out one of his earbud, you took the earbud before listening to Yoongi's songs.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako