I Hope That He'll Return

~A year later~

It's been a year since Yoongi was kidnapped, and since Kim went to find him. No progress was found for the search team, but ARMY were not going to give up. They wanted to find Yoongi, no matter what. That made you happy. The fans were supporting you after learning that the both of you were dating. They would send you gifts to cheer you up, and messages that'll make you smile. Of course, over the year, you've been able to handle yourself and slowly learn more about yourself. You could also control your crying. But, once in a while, you'll think back, and shed a few tears. "From what we gathered, the one who kidnapped Yoongi has been constantly moving around. So we need to learn their next location, using previous knowledge, to, hopefully, catch them," the search team has been trying their hardest, but they had no luck. After all, they didn't know where anyone was. They were simply roaming around city to city, hoping one day they'll find something. Although this broke your heart, you had hope that Yoongi will be found. You even started helping the investigations as well. You weren't going to sit around and cry anymore. If you wanted him back, you need to help find him. When you do find Yoongi and Mimi, you'll put Mimi in jail. All you wanted was to know that he was safe, and that Mimi did no harm to him.

"Happy one year anniversary, Yoongi," you mumbled as you looked up at the sky, "Wherever you are." "He's not dead, Miss L/N," Charlotte said as she approached me with a cup of tea, making you laugh. "I know," you replied. She started to lean against the railing, before looking over to you. "It's been a year now... time flew by so quickly," she sighed. "I agree. A year ago I was writing depressing songs and crying myself to sleep," you replied. "We haven't gotten any news about Yoongi or Kim. It's like they upped and vanished without a trace, like a murder mystery," she said. You nodded in agreement. Throughout the year, not a single (extra) piece of information was found about their disappearance. There were only theories, but there wasn't a single proof. You needed to hope that everything will settle down. "BTS hasn't been the same with Yoongi. without him, it's like they lost all their spirit. Although for a while now, they've been doing better... or so it seems. I mean, at least they're back to making music. They took a long break just to take everything in. I don't blame them, I would as well," you nodded at Charlotte's words. You weren't the only one suffering through this all, BTS has been as well. Perhaps even more than you. It seemed that all of it hit them at once, harder than they had anticipated. With the support of ARMY, they were back on stage, performing songs, and making one another smile; without Yoongi.

You started to look around the streets. Even though this event happened a year ago, people still cared. The constant reminders of Yoongi missing was everywhere. Even other celebrities, around the world, have participated in this whole ordeal; so were fans. Since there were a lot of people helping, you thought Yoongi would be found much faster... but apparently not. Mimi must of planned the entire thing, and thought out every single detail. Maybe she had the foresight to predict this would happen when the fans were involved, when the world was involved. You were happy people wanted to help. It showed how much they cared, even if they didn't personally know Yoongi. To have help from celebrities, from around the world, and fans was amazing. It honestly shocked you how much people desperately wanted to help. Although you hated that they couldn't find anything new, you appreciated their help. "All you need is hope; just hope that he'll return back in your arms. Believe that one day, he'll return." That was what your constant thoughts were when you felt depressed. As for Kim, you and BTS have sent a separate search team for her. The world is too busy searching for Yoongi. Which could fool Kim into thinking that you and the others are obeying her orders. But in reality, you weren't. A search team is trying to find her as well.

"Do you think they're safe?" you asked as you looked around. Charlotte simply shrugged, "If I was being honest with you, I wouldn't know. I think Kim would be fine, but she's risking her life. As for Yoongi, who knows. After all, he's stuck with a crazy person." You nodded in agreement. "I should start heading out, I have a fan meet in a little bit," you said. Then you sipped your tea. She nodded, "I'll go get the car then." Charlotte quickly left to retrieve the car. You sighed loudly, "Wherever you are, Yoongi, I hope things are okay- even though you've been kidnapped. The entire world is trying their hardest to find you right now." "As for you Kim... whatever you're doing, you better be safe. If I knew on that day you were planning to risk your life, I wouldn't have let Charlotte drive off so easily," you thought. "Wherever the both of you are, we'll get you back. We'll have you back with us, so we can be happy again. So I can be happy again, so Namjoon can be happy again, so BTS can be happy again, and so everyone can be at ease," you started heading to the parking lot.

~Fan meet~

You waved at your fans with a smile, not wanting to show them that you're still broken. "Are you okay?" a fan shouted, and you were quick to answer. "I've been doing okay lately... thank you for asking," then you paused. "I want to say something that I've been wanting to tell everyone," you picked back up. "Thank you so much for wanting to help me, and for being okay with the announcement even if it was a bad time," you smiled, brightly. You felt a sudden sadness rush over you, and tears started to fill your eyes. "You guys have been supporting me through the bad times. I'm so glad you. You even pitched in to help me find Yoongi, my boyfriend. I'm so thankful, really, I love you all," your fans started to worry over you, since you were now crying. But you continued to thank your fans, even when your face was drowning with tears. "Thank you, really. If only I could express how happy I am to have you guys helping me, and supporting me. To have you guys beside me, showing me your love, and telling me that everything will come to a happy ending," you said, before grabbing the tissues the staff was handing out to you.

"I don't know how to thank everyone."

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako