Valentine Special

Authors Note: I would like to make a speech before this Valentines Special starts~!
If you read my other stories you'll know what I'm gonna say, so this chapter will not effect the upcoming chapters.
But I may or may not add the presents to the upcoming chapters.
This chapter will be in first person point of view.
This special may or may not be longer than the original chapters...
Also there will be errors!
But I hope you enjoy!
~XutieMiako

"Happy Valentines Day Y/N!" Yoongi shouted happily as he held up a cute unicorn plush which was holding a heart. "Thank you Yoongi!" I said as I took the plush and hugged it tight to my chest. "Did you get me anything...?" Yoongi asked and I nodded making him smile. "I got you-"

"Beep beep beep," I opened my eyes regrettably to the annoying noise before slamming the snooze button. "That was a good dream!" I thought rather mad the alarm woke me up. But I had to get to work, I stood up and went into the bathroom. I did my normal morning routine. When I was done I headed to the kitchen to eat breakfast. I lazily grabbed the cereal box and poured the cereal into a bowl.

After I was done eating breakfast I went back into the bathroom. As I was in the middle of brushing my teeth a realization hit me, "That dream didn't just happen for no reason... The dream happened because today is Valentine's Day..." I thought. I felt myself fill up in loneliness, "Ever since Yoongi left, I've been all alone when it came to Valentine's Day," I thought as I finished brushing my teeth. When I was done rinsing my mouth I wiped my mouth and got into the shower after taking off my clothes.

When I finished taking a shower I put on my clothes and did my hair.

Your outfit is:

Your hairstyle is:

Your hairstyle is:

After I was done doing my hair, I rushed out the bathroom and grabbed my backpack that was already prepared last night

After I was done doing my hair, I rushed out the bathroom and grabbed my backpack that was already prepared last night. I grabbed my phone and headphone before rushing out of my room. I approached my front door and exited my dorm room. When I was outside of my dorm room I locked the door and walked to the elevator. I waited patiently for the elevator to go down, after awhile the elevator door opened. I walked in and stood in the corner like always.