Distraction

XutieMiako: Active
Did you guys miss me? No? Yeah, I wouldn't miss me either.
Anyways quickly note before this chapter starts. From now on, I will be updating once every two weeks. Hear me out though! School is now back, so I want to focus on my studies as much as possible (although I shouldn't stress as much). Please be patient with me as I go through this school year. ❤️

Also thank you all for your patience! But, I am finally back!

Namjoon immediately went to help Kim, "Babe!". You watched as tears fell from Namjoon's eyes. All Kim did was give a simple smile, "I-I'll be fine... Joonie," with those words, Kim's body went limp. Namjoon immediately caught Kim, "Babe! Babe!" Namjoon shouted. "Enough Namjoon!" Seokjin shouted as he checked Kim's pulse. "She's fine, she just passed out is all," Seokjin informed immediately taking Kim away from Namjoon. Namjoon quickly followed behind Seokjin. You watched as Seokjin placed Kim onto the couch. You were completely speechless, and soon you wiped your tears. You quickly walked over to Kim, "We need to aid her," you said. The bruises were so vivid, and the cuts weren't deep. Kim's body bled with all the cuts, and it seemed her clothes were ruined with all the blood. "She must have fought till they were all down," Seokjin mumbled. "This stubborn girl..." Seokjin immediately left to retrieve something. You started analyzing Kim's body, "Wait... She must have been trying to run away." You placed a finger on Kim's clothes, "Definitely, someone was chasing her... But who?" you thought. As you were trying to think of possible suspects, Seokjin appeared with supplies. "Do you know how to treat wounds?" Seokjin asked and you gave a slight nod. "I only know how to treat bruises," you informed. Seokjin nodded, "I'll treat the cuts, you treat the bruises".

~After awhile~

Soon Kim had bandages where the cuts were. You hadn't gotten the chance to see how the members reacted. You turned around to see the other members devastated. Namjoon and Yoongi were shouted their heads off. While Jimin and Hoseok were trying to calm the two members down. Jungkook and Taehyung seemed busy crying and screaming. "Guys," you said which had caught no ones attention. "Guys!" you shouted making the members look at you, "Kim's going to be fine". With your words the members face soften a tad, "But she's still injured!" Namjoon shouted. "Can you calm down?! I get it! Kim's your girlfriend, but it's not like she's dead!" you shouted. "She could have!" Namjoon replied getting mad. You sighed, "Just be happy she's alive".

~After a few hours~

The entire time you were here at the BTS dorms, the members were checking up on Kim. You swore that you had to yell at them a thousand times, repeatedly telling them that Kim needed rest. You and Yoongi were currently in Yoongi's room, talking about the song. You really were trying to get Yoongi's mind off Kim. Which it seemed to be working, Yoongi was smiling as you attempted to make silly remarks. Seokjin was busy trying to distract the other members, they had left the dorms to get fresh air. By that, Seokjin had told the other members to walk to the park and back.

You softly started singing your part. "Louder," Yoongi requested making you laugh. "Why?" you asked, "I want to hear your voice," Yoongi replied. You smiled, "Okay," you started singing your verse louder making Yoongi smile. When you were done Yoongi hugged you, "You're such a good singer Miss Knight," Yoongi said. You playfully punched Yoongi in the arm. "Hey, don't you have those recordings from when we were younger? The ones that your mom had recorded," you asked wanting to look back. Yoongi pulled away with a bright smile, "Why wouldn't I?" Yoongi asked as he grabbed his laptop. Soon Yoongi placed his laptop onto his lap and started playing a video.

~Past : Video~

~Narrator point of view~

"Yah! Stop Y/N! You can't dance!" Yoongi shouted as he laughed at Y/N trying to dance. Y/N gave Yoongi a rather scary look making Yoongi back down. "You can't dance either!" Y/N shouted. "I can to!" Yoongi shouted back. "Prove it," Y/N said making Yoongi immediately start dancing. Y/N stared at Yoongi in disbelief, his little legs moving so swiftly as he danced. Soon Yoongi stopped dancing, "How?! Teach me Yoongi!" Y/N shouted nearly begging to learn how to dance. "Learn yourself!" Yoongi replied while laughing evilly.

~Back to the present~

~Your point of view~

"I remember that! You would tease me every time I tried to dance!" you shouted. Yoongi laughed, "You sure did take my advice though," Yoongi said. You smiled, "I sure did learn myself, and I really think that I'm better than you," you replied. Yoongi laughed, "Sure, whatever you say," you glared at Yoongi after he finished his sentence. All you did was stick your tongue out at Yoongi, Yoongi laughed in response before pressing on the next video.

~Past - Narrator point of view~

"Yoongi look at the camera," Yoongi's mom said as she approached Yoongi. Yoongi smiled at the camera before looking at Y/N. "You guys grew up so much! You guys are going to your first dance together!" Yoongi's mom said behind the camera. Yoongi's mom started fake crying. Yoongi groaned in embarrassment, "Stop mom!" Yoongi said. Yoongi's mom laugh in response, "So Y/N, how do you feel about going to your first dance with this fine gentlemen?" Yoongi's mom asked. Y/N blushed lightly, "Its nice to be able to go with someone I know," was Y/N's reply. "You're so lonely that I had to ask you," Yoongi teased making Y/N punch Yoongi's arm. Yoongi yelped in pain, "What was that for?" Yoongi asked rubbing his arm. "For being mean. Would you rather go with Mimi?" Y/N asked as if threatening Yoongi that she'll leave him. Yoongi immediately shook his head, "I would have brought a hotter date," Yoongi joked. With those words Y/N kicked Yoongi before angrily stomping off.

~Present : Your point of view~

"You really made me mad back then," you laughed remembering how Yoongi had to beg for forgiveness. "I was begging for you to forgive me so we could go to the dance!" Yoongi bursted out into laughter as well. "And I kept telling you that I was just going to make you go by yourself," you said. "But I had a crush on you back then so I didn't want to go by myself," Yoongi stated. "Plus I thought you looked really pretty in that dress, I still do," Yoongi added making you blush. "But you still preferred a hotter date," you replied making Yoongi chuckle. "In all honestly I thought you were the hottest girl at the dance," Yoongi's statement made you turn into a red tomato. Yoongi smiled before kissing your forehead, "I'm really happy you're mine". "Aish stop making me blush so much!" you replied while covering your face. "I'm happy that I can finally date you," you mumbled making Yoongi chuckle, "You're cute."

The rest of the time you and Yoongi watched videos of your past. You would check on Kim once in awhile, since the other BTS members were still on their walk.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako