Christmas Special! (Part One)

It's the most beautiful time of the year-

Oh hi, I didn't see you come in... Welcome.

Well you guys know what today is... it's Christmas!

You know, the day you open presents from Santa Claus and maybe from your relatives. Only to find out that one of your relative thought you smelled bad so they bought you some perfume/cologne to cover up your human smell.

Or maybe your relative didn't quite know what you were into and decided to get you a pair a socks. Or maybe they knew you're colorblind so then they bought a red sweater that says "I'm a nerd" in bold green. But you wouldn't know the difference.

... I just realized how those things could really happen and that I should most likely stop.

Anyways, I hope you all have fun unwrapping presents and I hope you get what you wanted- wait, do any of you unwrap presents while jumping uncontrollably up and down because you got Kpop merchandise? Or maybe even cry because the gift is just what you wanted? How about Santa?

Are any of you children? ... I am.

Oh well. But have a wonderful Christmas Day full of joy and love! Don't forget about the snowman and snowball fights- if it snows- and the hot chocolate.

If you don't celebrate Christmas, then have a magnificent day!

Merry Christmas! And have a wonderful day full of every emotion possible!

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Christmas special! I think you guys will enjoy this one. 😉

Edit: This is actually part one of the special... since I didn't know it'll be this long...

~Nine days before Christmas~

~Currently night time~

It was almost Christmas, and like always, I'm alone this year. Ever since I moved out of my parents' house and bought my own apartment, I always celebrated things alone. You could say I'm used to it but I still yearn to have someone with me to help celebrate important occasions. I would hang out with my friends but when Christmas (or any holiday that requires you to spend time with someone else) is near, they're busy. They're either with their family or running around getting last minute gifts. I've been used to them not being here to celebrate it with me. I only wish that I could go back in time and enjoy those moments, because being all alone when you should be with people you love, gets lonely. And for my parents, I would celebrate it with them but they're always off somewhere special for Christmas. They never do inform me about it, this is another thing I got used too. And being single didn't help the matter either. It was just my Christmas tree and me. A lonely day full of nothing exciting that happens; the days drag on until finally that day of joy, we're promised, leaves and waits patiently to return next year.

It was time for me to head to bed, and I was walking pass my tiny living room. I stared at my Christmas tree and slowed down my pace. Then I made a full stop. I started heading over to the tree just to turn off the lights. But instead of turning off the lights immediately, I sat down and started to admire the lights on the tree. It seemed somewhat brighter this year, for some odd reason. Maybe it was telling me to lighten up and stop being so moody. My eyes started drifting off to the window that was next to the Christmas tree. The moon shined brightly and accompanied by the shiny stars. "Santa?" I asked softly. At the moment, I didn't know what I was doing. But it must have seemed crazy, talking to the moon and stars, thinking it's Santa. "Will you grate me a wish this year?" I asked. I waited, waiting for a response, of course I didn't get any. "For the next seven days, can you make me feel less lonely? I don't like being lonely for a long time... Especially on a month where you should be full of joy," I smiled faintly. I continued to stare up at the night sky, watching as each star twinkle. "Who am I kidding? You're only here to bring presents, not silly wishes," I laughed after a while. Soon enough I turned off the Christmas lights and headed to bed.