Scared of Death?

~Two days later~

"Hey, can you go buy us food?" Namjoon asked. "You want me to buy food?" you asked. He nodded, "I'll give you money." "No, it's fine. I can pay," you shook your head. "Are you sure?" he asked, and you nodded. "Do you guys want to come along?" you asked. "Oh, well... our manager wanted to discuss something with us so we can't get lunch today," he explained. "So I'm going alone?" you asked, and he nodded. "I guess so," he shrugged. "What about Kim?" you asked (once again). "She's attending the meeting with us. After all, she's sort of our assistant manager," he answered. "Oh," you said. "Well, I need to go before I'm late," he waved and left. You waved back. Once he was gone, you sighed loudly. "Wait, I can text Tim," you quickly pulled out your phone and started texting him. He replied immediately. "I'll wait outside for you," he informed you. You smiled, you were relieved that you didn't have to go alone. You've been too paranoid for a long time now. "I need to go and pick up food," you put on a jacket and headed out. When you were outside the hotel, you noticed two familiar figures. "Charlotte?" you noticed her next to Tim. She was leaning against the wall. "It makes me sad that you decided not to ask me to come along," she pouted. "I'm sorry, it completely slipped my mind," you gave an apologetic look. But in all honesty, you were afraid she'll get hurt. Since you know Tim can fight, you thought it'll be best to bring him. But even he can get hurt, you don't know what you were thinking anymore. You've been so scared that your thinking hasn't been straight. "Well, let's get going. We need to get the food before they kill you," Tim said. You and Charlottes nodded. The three of you started heading to a fast food restaurant. You felt those eyes again, you knew you were being watched. All you needed to do was to act natural, pretend that everything was okay. Even so, those eyes kept haunting you.

Suddenly, the memory from your dream came to haunt you again. Yoongi's bloody body, and Hyun repeating the words, "I warned you but you didn't listen. Now it's your turn." Plus that knife she quietly threatened you with. "She doesn't know... she doesn't know," you kept repeating to yourself in order to calm yourself down. It seemed like it worked but you saw something in the corner of your eye. You quickly turned your head to see Hyun and Ginger. Hyun had a creepy smile on her face, and pulled out the knife. She slowly extended the knife to her neck, and ran the it across her neck. This was her warning. "Y/N?" you heard, Tim looked concerned. You returned your attention. Both Charlotte and Tim were talking, but they seemed to have noticed your silence. "What?" you asked. "You were looking someplace else. We asked you a question, but you didn't answer," Charlotte said. "Oh, sorry... I was just thinking about what to get the others," you lied. "Really? We were just asking about that," Tim informed. "Did you make a decision?" Charlotte asked. You slowly nodded. "I might ask them just in case... but they're in a meeting at the moment," you said. "I'm sure they'll enjoy whatever you get them," they both assured. You nodded before looking back. This time, you didn't see Hyun or her dog. "Maybe it's my hallucination," you thought, but you could still feel those eyes on you. "Where is she lurking now?" you asked yourself. Hyun was really good at hiding.

~After a while~

You just finished ordering food. Now the three of you were waiting for the food. "I need the ladies restroom," you informed. "Alright, we'll wait here," Charlotte looked down at the receipt to see what number was on it. You nodded and started heading to the bathroom. When you entered, you went to a stall. When you were done doing your business, you left the stall. "Looks like you've been keeping your mouth shut," you quickly turned to the voice. Hyun was sitting on the sink with her legs crossed. Her smile was as creepy as ever. "You're a good girl, aren't you? You would listen to me just to save someone's life," Ginger was growling at you again. "I would let my life be at risk, rather than someone's life being at risk before of me," you said. "What a brave thing to say... but as you say those words, your body shakes," she tilted her head. "Say, are you scared of death?" she asked. "Who wouldn't be? We're talking about death here..." you said. "It's a shame, you should really get over that fear. You'll be dying really soon. You need to practice on learning to accept your faith," she smiled even more creepier. You felt chills run down your spine. Soon, she jumped off of the sink and made her way to you. You were completely frozen, too scared to even move one inch. Ginger started to approach you as well. Hyun ran her forefinger against you chin. "It'll be a honor to have such a pretty face on my wall- especially a Kpop idol," she said, before using her thumb and forefinger to clench your face. "A precious face like yours... deserves to be displayed in a museum, and I'll be the artist. I wonder how much of your blood can paint a beautiful drawing," she analyzed your face. Then she started brining her face closer and closer to yours.

The door suddenly swung open. She was quick to release your face and turn around. It was another person. She had earbuds in, and didn't seem to care (Sounds like me). Hyun watched her enter a stall before turning back to you. "I should get going, I might cause a scene if I continue to see your face," Hyun walked out the bathroom. Once you were sure she left the room, you were unfrozen and could breathe comfortably. You quickly washed your hands, and left the bathroom. "Pretend nothing happened..." you told yourself. Your head was lowered, but at a position that was good enough to help you see what's in front of you. "That took you really long," Tim said once he saw you. You nodded, "Well... the line was really long." He stared at you unsure. Then the number was called. "Looks like the food is ready," Charlotte quickly went to get the food. You quickly followed. When you and Charlotte had the food, the three of you headed out. "I'll carry some," Tim quickly took an equal amount from the both of you. As the three of were walking back, Tim leaned in close to you. "Are you sure you're okay? You don't seem okay," he asked. "I'm okay," you assured.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako