"Miss Y/N Being a Knight..."

Authors Note: Hey everyone! I know, you want to read, but I have important news. For three weeks, I may or may not be able to update, and that is because I am busy. Please be understanding if I don't update for three weeks. I will desperately try to update though, and if I don't then I'm sorry.
Again, I am going to be very busy for three weeks straight, and I hope you guys understand that I may not be able to update.
Anyways, enjoy the chapter!
~XutieMiako

~Three days later~

You laughed as Yoongi made a silly remark. "Yoongi stop! You're supposed to be paying attention," you said as you pointed at the laptop screen still in mid laughter. "What's up with those two? Just the other day Yoongi was acting coldly towards her," Taehyung said shocked, "Who knows... They seemed to be more interactive and giggly with each other, it's kind so scary," Jungkook stated. "Maybe they started dating! I'm so happy for Yoongi," Hoseok said as he jumped up and down in excitement, "Or Yoongi got more comfortable with her...?" Jimin suggested. "No that's not it... Because the second day we were together, didn't you notice Yoongi and Y/N just chatting like they were friends?" Seokjin pointed out, the younger members looked blankly at Seokjin as they started thinking back. "You're right! What happened...?" The younger members asked in unison and they looked over at Yoongi and you in confusion.

~About an hour later~

You stretched as you finished showing Namjoon what you were able to do, "That's good, I really like the concept of it," Namjoon nodded as he looked at the dance moves. "We may have to change a bit of the moves up because those dance moves are a little too complicated," Hoseok pointed out, "I agree, Seokjin may mess up," Jimin stated. "I can do that move!" Seokjin shouted as he got into a dance position and started doing random moves, the members of BTS and you laughed as you watched the oldest member make a fool of himself. You nodded as you listened to the BTS members opinions of the dance moves you made up, of course you didn't record yourself dancing, it was just an animation you created. The reason why you had to make a dance is because both managers told all of you that you were making a music video with it, and that you needed a dance to the song. Although it was slightly useless because BTS and you will probably just do it once, but you didn't argue because your manager explained to you how fans wanted a collab song along with a music video. "Y/N have you practiced these dance moves?" Hoseok asked as he turned to you since you were standing behind BTS. "I have," you answered, "Good then can you teach us the dance moves?" Hoseok asked and you nodded. "This'll be fun," Yoongi said crossing his arms and laughing, the other boys left to get ready, "What do you mean?" You asked. "Remember when you were younger? You sucked at dancing," Yoongi laughed as he remembered how you used to dance, "Yah! Stop," you said playfully punching him in the arm. "Aish stop, it's not my fault you couldn't even do the electric slide without clumsily tripping over your own feet," Yoongi stated and laughed again, you glared at him, "Jerk," you said before storming off. Yoongi wiped his eyes, "What a weirdo," Yoongi said out loud before happily walking to the dance area.

"I'll show him... I'll show him I can dance," you thought as you walked in front of all the BTS members. "Okay I'll put your guys into position real quick," you stated before walking over to the members and started telling them where to move. After you were done instructing the members of BTS where to stand you went back where you previously were, and stood in front of them. You started teaching them the parts on the dance, and then helped them along the way. "We're gonna restart now," you informed, the boys nodded and repositioned themselves, "One, two, three," you counted before starting off the first part of the dance. There were a few mess ups but otherwise it was pretty good.

~An hour of practicing~

You clapped your hands, "Okay I think we should take a break now," you instructed them as if you were their manager. You watched as the BTS members exhaustingly walk off in different directions, they seemed like zombies. "We were able to learn three parts of the dance in an hour, impressive. But I think we still need to go over them a little more until it's perfect," you thought as you spaced out caused by your thoughts, "Hey Y/N catch!" You heard. Before you could react a water bottle came out of no where, you felt the pain as it hit your forehead and you fell on the ground. The water bottle rolled away as you rubbed your forehead in pain, "What the heck!" You said before looking up to see Yoongi laughing. "Yoongi!" You shouted, "I'm sorry," Yoongi replied before crouching down next to you as an attempt of checking on you. He stared at your face for awhile, "You okay?" Yoongi finally asked, "What does it look like?" You asked as you rubbed your forehead in complete pain. "You'll be fine... Miss Knight," Yoongi said, "Yoongi I swear if you..." you warned him but Yoongi started laughing, "Miss Y/N being a knight, Miss Y/N can't find a prince," Yoongi chanted as he was dying of laughter. You stared at him annoyed, you got up, and left the room.

~To Yoongi~

Yoongi was still laughing, "Hey Yoongi..." Namjoon said as the BTS members approached Yoongi. Yoongi stared up at his band members, "What?" He asked becoming expressionless, "Why did you do that...?" Taehyung asked, "Taehyung you need to be specific," Yoongi said. "Why'd you throw a water bottle at Y/N then start laughing? Why have you both suddenly become friendly?" Jimin specified and Yoongi sighed, "I forgot to tell you guys. The Y/N that's working with us on this collaboration is my best friend, the one I left a long time ago," Yoongi explained. The members stared at Yoongi shocked, "R-Really...?" Taehyung asked, "Then why did you act so rudely towards her?!" Taehyung asked. "Taehyung I couldn't recognize her, I had to do some research to be able to realize that she was my best friend. Which means I'm a horrible best friend..." Yoongi answered sadly.

~To you~

You breathed out loudly, "I really hate it when he does that," you mumbled to yourself.

~Flashback~

~Narrators P.O.V.~

"Y/N you're the knight again!" ??? shouted, "Why am I always the knight! Why can't I be the princess?!" Y/N asked annoyed. "Mimi is way prettier than you, she deserves to be the princess!" Yoongi answered, "Plus you totally fit the knight role, you don't have any feminism," Mimi said placing her hands on her hips. "Don't you think that's a little harsh...? Is it because I don't wear a dress?" Y/N asked, "No it's because you're a nerd and study way to much," Mimi joked. "I want to be the princess this time..." Y/N said, Mimi and Yoongi smirked and Y/N knew exactly what they were planning to do. "Miss Y/N being a knight, Miss Y/N can't find a prince! Oh where will her future go without female traits? What man wants a princess as clumsy as Miss Y/N?" Mimi and Yoongi chanted happily in unison.

~To Charlotte~

"I wonder how Miss L/N is doing with Yoongi... She sure was happy when she told me Yoongi finally recognized her, it was as if Miss L/N turned into a fluffy creature overfilled with happiness and joy," Charlotte thought as she steered the car into the parking lot.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako