Realization

Yoongi, Namjoon and you looked through all the lyrics you all had made. Turns out Yoongi and Namjoon like your lyrics more than theirs, but you pointed out lyrics that Yoongi and Namjoon made before telling the two of them that you liked the lyrics. Namjoon agreed to put the lyrics you liked into the song, but he said the song will mostly have your lyrics in it. Right now Namjoon and Yoongi were busy. You on the other hand, was kind of just sitting on the chair looking over their shoulder. Namjoon was currently working on the song lyrics and Yoongi was working on the song beat. But you helped Namjoon the most with the lyrics, you helped him place the lyrics from both Yoongis and his into your lyrics. You would helped Namjoon organize the song so it would make sense also have a nice flow to it. While with Yoongi you only helped him a little with the beat. Every time you tried to help him he'll give you an annoyed face but it'll eventually fade when he saw that you were helping him a ton, but that never lasted long he would tell you to leave him alone because he couldn't concentrate. You would do as told and leave Yoongi to work on the beat himself, but that didn't stop you from pointing things out to him. Yoongi would give you an annoyed look but thank you, this was the Yoongi you knew back then. Yoongi was always the type to continue trying no matter what, even if he needed help he wouldn't show that he needed assistance, but since you've been best friends with him ever since you guys were babies you can tell when he needs help.

~Yoongi P.O.V~

"Her lyrics were similar to Y/N... But it's impossible, I mean I'm not even able to contact her anymore... But what if this is actually her?" Yoongi thought not noticing he missed something. "Yoongi oppa you forgot this," Y/N said as she pointed at something on Yoongis laptop screen. Yoongi looked over to Y/N before giving her an annoyed look, "Thanks for pointing that out but I know what I'm doing," Yoongi said. "Yoongi this equation is easy! Stop messing it up! It's a+b=c, find what a and b are so you can solve for c!" A middle school Y/N popped into Yoongis mind. "She always knew when I was in need of assistance..." Yoongi thought. Yoongi glanced over at Y/N who was helping Namjoon with the lyrics, "Oh... So I can just replace this portion of the sentence and add this?" Namjoon asked and Y/N nodded. "It's quite simple to just rearrange the structure," Y/N said before pointing at something on the laptop, "See this portion makes no sense, if you add some words in like..." Yoongi completely zoned out.

~Flashback~

"Yoongi, look here. This sentence makes no sense, if you add 'the' into the sentence it'll make more sense," Y/N said as she pointed at Yoongi's draft. "What it does make sense!" Yoongi replied as he grabbed his paper. "Yoongi we aren't in elementary school anymore! We need to take this seriously, just add 'the' and the sentence will make more sense," Y/N said as she placed her hands on her hips.

~Back to the present and back to you~

You heard as Yoongi sighed, "Yoongi oppa is there something wrong?" You asked as you turned to look at him. "Y/N... Y/N L/N," Yoongi mumbled, he seemed to be spaced out. "Why is he mumbling my name...?" You asked yourself staring at Yoongi in confusion. Yoongi finally came back to reality, he noticed you were staring at him, "What do you want," he asked but it was unusual, his voice was kind. "You seemed to have spaced out, so I wanted to see if you were okay is all," you answered confused by Yoongi's sudden mood change.

~Time : 11:30 P.M and to Yoongi~

Yoongi yawned as he entered his bedroom, "Hyung are you going to sleep now?" Jungkook asked as he popped his head into Yoongi's room. "Yup," Yoongi replied, "Have a good night then hyung," Jungkook said as he closed the door. Yoongi grabbed his phone, "Lets do some research," Yoongi mumbled as he went onto Safari. Yoongi started searching up Y/N's stage name before tapping on the most trustable website. "L/N Y/N also known as Y/S/N (Your Stage Name), is a solo Kpop idol under BigHit Entertainment. She was born in Daegu, South Korea...". Yoongi stopped reading that was enough information that he needed. "Y/N... I've missed you so much..." Yoongi said as he finally realized Y/N looked similar to her high school self. Yoongi tapped on a photo that was on the website, "Oh how far you've gone... You're so popular, and you've been working along with living in the same building as me, so why have I never seen you...? Why did I act harshly towards you? I'm sorry Y/N please forgive me with my rude behavior towards you," Yoongi thought. "Hey doofus, aren't you listening to me? I said I missed you," Yoongi heard in his head. "That's right she said she missed me... I really want to apologize, but maybe tomorrow..." Yoongi thought as he fell on top of his bed, "Y/N, I can't wait to catch up with you," Yoongi thought before he closed his eyes and fell into a happy slumber.

~The next morning and back to you~

You had woken up earlier than you were supposed to, the reason being is because Namjoon had asked you to reorganize the song lyrics. You needed to improved the lyrics to make sure it have a good flow and made sense. Also add names of who will be doing the portions of the song. You had finished eating breakfast, after that you immediately went back into your room to finish what you started last night. You tapped on your laptop, your eyes glued to the screen as if your life depended on this being finished before you return back to the practice room. Unknowingly you had started typing something out, "Yoongi I love you," you stopped realizing what you just did. You immediately deleted the words "I love you" and sighed. "Ugh this stress... I just want to talk to him again," you thought as your rubbed your face with one hand. "Yoongi, why haven't you recognized me yet...? Aren't you at least gonna try helping me in this process? You know I'm too shy to approach someone for the sake of my life," you thought as you got off your bed that you were working on. You grabbed your clothes and decided to just take a shower, perhaps think of ways to convince Yoongi that you weren't a crazy fan girl. After a few minutes you finished taking a shower, changed, dried your hair and styled it.

Your outfit is:

Your hairstyle is:

Your hairstyle is:

"I think I know how to convince him now

"I think I know how to convince him now..." you thought as you walked out of the bathroom and went back to your bed. You continued tapping on your laptop to finish with what you needed to do, while planning out what you wanted to do to convince Yoongi.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako