Is it Her...?

You watched as Yoongi entered the room, the door slowly closed behind him. Soon enough you looked away, remembering what had happened last time. "Are you a crazy fan that's stalking me?" Yoongi asked as he kept a far distance between the both of you, "What...?" You asked back looking at Yoongi with confusion. "I'm not stalking you... I was told to be here," you replied, "What a convincing story," Yoongi rolled his eyes unconvinced. You looked down, "Yoongi why haven't you noticed me yet...?" You thought to yourself, you moved your backpack onto your lap and grabbed your phone from your backpack. You decided it would be best to just read emails. In the corner of your eyes you saw that Yoongi decided to sit in a chair that was the farthest away from where you were sitting, before he pulled his phone out of his hoodie pocket.

~After awhile~

It's been ten minutes of complete silence between the both of you, but you didn't mind because you were too busy with reading the emails you were sent. But then you heard something, something you haven't heard in so long. Yoongi was laughing, well he was laughing quietly but the walls echoed his laughter throughout the room. You glanced over to see Yoongi smiling brightly. His gummy smile was showing, the one smile you've loved ever since you were younger, but your ears also caught something as well. You could hear your voice, but it was when you were younger, "Yoongi you're it! Stop running away from me!! You're supposed to be chasing me, this isn't how you play tag!" Your younger self shouted with anger. You slightly smiled, "I remember... Yoongi's mom had recorded us when we were younger, and Yoongi said that he downloaded the recordings onto his phone," you thought as you continued listening to the video carefully.

~Into the video, Yoongis view~

"Y/N! Let's play prince and princess!" Yoongi yelled, "Why! That's such a childish game," Y/N stated as she crossed her arms like a child. "Oh come on! We can get married since you'll be the princess and I'll be the prince! Oh wait or are you the knight?" Yoongi joked, Y/N stared at Yoongi in disbelief. "I want to be the princess! Are you leaving me for another girl?!" Y/N asked at the edge of crying, "Maybe I'll be able to find a prettier girl than you," Yoongi joked making Y/N fall onto her knees crying.

~Back to you~

The video ended at that, you remembered that moment so vividly, Yoongi apologized a million times because he felt bad, and his mom made you both cookies in order to stop you from crying. You smiled as you remembered the memory, you glanced over again to look at Yoongi and he was staring at you. "Why are you smiling?" Yoongi asked annoyed, "I-I um..." you said but before you could finish your sentence the sound of the door interrupted you. Your manager poked her head in, "Oh okay good, you're here," your manager said and you immediately stood up, got a grip of your backpack and bowed, "Hello ma'am," you greeted her politely. She entered the room, "Ahh Mr.Min you're here, how exciting, I see you both met each other," you manager said looking at the both of you. "Hello ma'am," Yoongi stood up, bowed and sat back down, "Why are you guys so far away from each other I mean..." your manager paused and placed a finger on her lips. "Never mind that, we'll talk about this when the others come," your manager said as she walked over to the two front chairs. She sat down and watched as the both of you were uninterested in each other presences. The door opened making your manager turn her head to the sound, "Finally!" Your manager exclaimed happily as she watched the other members of BTS and the BTS manager walk into the room. Both Yoongi and you stood up once again and bowed, "Hello sir," Yoongi and you both accidentally said in unison. Yoongi stood up straight and you followed, but he didn't look to pleasant with you. "Oh it's the cute girl from yesterday!" Taehyung exclaimed as he immediately recognized you, "Oh Mr.Kim Taehyung I see you've met Miss L/N," you manager said smiling.

~To Yoongi~

"That last name seems familiar," Yoongi thought as he glanced over to you.

~Back to you~

"Okay everyone sit down," the manager of BTS instructed and the boys sat down on a chair. You scooted your chair a little so you weren't sitting close to the members of BTS. "I'm actually collaborating with BTS...?" You asked yourself in shock. "Okay, since everyone is here, we'll explain why you're here together," your manager said as she repositioned herself on the chair. "Due to popular request, BTS and Miss L/N will be doing a collab song together," the manager of BTS said in satisfaction about the fans choice. "So today you will all get to know Miss L/N more, since I presume this is the first time actually getting to meet her or get to know her," your manager said as she signaled you to come forth. You placed your backpack onto your chair, stood up and walked to where your manager was sitting. "Please introduce yourself," your manager instructed and you nodded, "Hello... My name is L/N Y/N, also known as Y/S/N (Your Stage Name). I'm a solo Kpop idol for BigHit entertainment and I am 25 years old," you said. Just then the members of BTS eyes widened in shock as they turned their head to look at Yoongi who also was also in shock. "Um... Okay Miss L/N you're allowed to sit down now," your manager informed as she signaled you to go back and you nodded. You returned to your seat, the members of BTS were looking over you and you pulled your mask up to your face due to embarrassment. "Anyways, thank you Miss L/N for introducing yourself. I hope you guys have fun collaborating with this wonderful and pretty young lady. Good luck," the manager of BTS said as he got up and left the room. "Yes... I will be waiting happily to see what song you all come out with," your manager said before following the same tracks as the manager of BTS. You watched as your manager left in disbelief, "Great, just leave me with seven guys," you mumbled before sighing in frustration. Just then a shadow blocked the light that was once shining on you, you looked up to be met with Taehyung. "Hello noona, my name is Taehyung! I can't wait to work with you," Taehyung said as he gave you his famous box smile. You smiled, "It's a pleasure to be working with you," you replied and the other members beside Yoongi rushed towards you in excitement to introduce themselves to you. "Guys guys... I know who you all are. I listen to your music," you said, "What an honor to have a cute girl like you to be listening to our music!" Jungkook said giving you his (international) playboy smile and you smiled back awkwardly.

"Say, I never have seen you around, are you new?" Namjoon asked with curiosity and you shook your head, "I've been in BigHit for four years," you answered. "Yoongi why don't you come and join us?" Hoseok asked as he waved his hand for Yoongi to join the group, "No thank you, you heard what the managers said. We're working on a collaboration, not socializing," Yoongi said leaning back on the chair and crossing his arms. "Yoongi...? You still don't recognize me...?" You thought as you looked at Yoongi disappointed that he hasn't notice you.

~To Yoongi~

"Is that Y/N? The Y/N I know...? No there's no way, maybe I'm getting this chick mixed up with my best friend because their names are similar. Many people have similar names, but... Now that I look at her closer, she kind of looks like Y/N," Yoongi thought as he glanced at you.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako