The Fans Request

~Next day~

Once you were awake, you reached out for your phone on the bed stand. With your phone in hand, you brought it to your face and noticed that Charlotte had been spamming you. "Huh...?" you thought while half tired.

Charlotte:
Miss L/N! You must look at this!
*Sends link*
You're probably asleep right now...
Sorry if I'm spamming your phone.
Maybe I should stop.
Text me when you read it.

With your finger you tapped on the link before waiting for it to load. When it had fully loaded, your eyes widened. "Y/S/N (Your Stage Name) dating a member of BTS?" was the title. With the title, you immediately sprung up from your bed in order to read the article.

Article:

(Slanted words are the article report ~XutieMiako)

Yesterday at the mall, I had spotted BTS. Soon after the solo kpop idol of BigHit, Y/S/N approached Seokjin before shouting the words, "Oppa! I found you!" To my surprise Seokjin had no reaction to that, perhaps the two are dating? But it didn't end there, it seemed both Taehyung and Y/S/N were matching clothes, perhaps they're a couple. Even with these conclusions, one of the members of BTS stood out the most to me when he was with Y/S/N. Min Yoongi. Yoongi was rather flirtatious with Y/S/N when they were chatting and walking together. This could only bring up the conclusion that the two are dating.

What is your opinion?
Is the famous solo idol, Y/S/N, dating Seokjin? Or perhaps Taehyung? Or maybe even Yoongi?

When you finished reading the short article, there was a picture of you and BTS. Along with some other pictures of you and Seokjin, then you and Taehyung, and finally you with Yoongi. With slight hesitation, you scrolled down to see the comments. "This is unreal," "Stop trying to ship BTS members with other idols! Leave them alone!", "Seriously? Did you really follow them around the mall? Creepy~," "Why do you have to be so nosey? I mean if they are indeed dating, then leave them alone. As a fandom of BTS we should be more considerate of their life." You sighed in relief as you saw that there were a lot of people who didn't quite believe the article or simply did not care. But soon you scrolled down to what you feared the most. "Just because she started to collaborate with BTS, doesn't mean she gets to steal a BTS member! This is extremely dumb," "Hah, Y/S/N dating a BTS member? That's hilarious. I heard she can't even attract a male~," "There's no way this is true," "That b**** better watch who she's getting closer to. If it's my Min Yoongi, then I'm going to snap." You sighed before leaving and fumbling to send the article to the Yoongi. Soon you replied to Charlotte, and after that you got up from your bed in order to get ready.

~BigHit~

You sighed as you entered the practice room you normally practiced in. The staff members bowed to you as you entered and you bowed back. Soon you spotted your manager, "Ah good morning Miss L/N," your manager smiled. "Morning," you replied, "What's going on?" you asked interested. Your manager gave you a smile, "You'll be going on tour with BTS. Ever since the music video was released, fans immediately requested concerts and fan meets," your manager informed. "W-Wait, what about my comeback?" you asked confused, "We'll let you take more of a break, I mean since we have such high request for this," your manager replied. You sighed in relief, but yet that didn't stop you from thinking of more songs to write.

~Room 24~

You were back to the room. It was empty, soon the door burst open and the members for BTS came bouncing in. Then Yoongi came running towards you, arms wide open before engulfing you into his arms. "I missed you~!" Yoongi shouted as he happily bounced up and down. You laughed at Yoongi's excitement to be able to tour with you, "Didn't we see each other yesterday?" Yoongi paused before once again bouncing rapidly, "Maybe~, but I still miss you." "Stop being so flirtatious!" Jimin shouted making Yoongi turn to glare at him. Later BTS had surrounded you with glee. "We get to tour with you!" Hoseok said smiling like a sunshine as always. Taehyung and Jungkook were busy being kids as they ran around you and the others. Soon after, the door swung open, revealing both your manager and the manager of BTS. They smiled before signaling you and the members of BTS to come so they could talk. "You guys already know that there will be a tour for all of you, since fans had highly request this tour. Within an hour, the music video had reached number one on trending, it shows how much fans had really enjoyed the collaboration," your manager said. "Along with the many comments, and it seemed like BTS and Y/S/N (Your Stage Name) work well together," the manager of BTS added. Both managers nodded at the last statement. You couldn't help but feel happy to see that the manager of BTS enjoyed seeing you collaborate with BTS. Honesty you really wished you had more of a chance to be with BTS while making music.

"This tour will happen a week from now, so pack and get ready, also practice a lot. We will be selling tickets for both concerts and fan meets," your manager informed.

~Dorm~

You had invited Charlotte over to help you pack, since you didn't want to pack alone. "Ahh! I'm so happy I can follow you to this tour! I'm totally hyped!" Charlotte said unable to stop moving. You giggled at Charlotte's excitement, "I can't believe that I finally get a chance to tour with BTS. This is like an absolute dream come true. I don't want to wake up from this dream, like ever," you replied. Charlotte gave a little giggle before nodding, "I wouldn't want to wake up from the dream either. But it's not a dream, and it'll end." Charlotte's seemed sad about the fact that the collaboration between you and BTS would end after this tour, or perhaps the fans would request more. Honestly you were hoping that the fans would ask for more, since it seemed that they really enjoyed the collaboration more than the others.

"We should continue packing your stuff~. I also need to go home and pack as well, since I'm coming along~," Charlotte said. You nodded as you continued to fold the your clothes.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako