Getting Involved

You watched as Hyun slowly started putting the knife away. It was like she was warning you- if you say anything, that knife won't only go through your flesh, but another flesh as well. "Come on, Ginger," she said after the knife was secured in her knife pocket. Ginger went over to the chairs and received Hyun's probing cane. With the cane in his mouth, Ginger quickly went to Hyun. When he past me, he growled and gave me an unwelcoming face. Then she was out of the room. You stood up, but your legs felt weak. Then you immediately dropped back onto the ground. "I almost died..." you thought as you started covering your face.

~Tim's P.O.V.~

"Oh my, there's so many here. The manager must really need Y/N," Hyun smiled. Her eyes darted to me. "Very so," I said. The way she can manipulate anyone with her innocent act. It was annoying to me, because I knew all her intentions. Her obedient dog followed behind her as she started walking off. "It's a shame that you ruined my play time. She would have been dead if you weren't here to interrupt me," Hyun said as she past me.

~Your P.O.V.~

Everyone was quick to rush into the room. You looked up at them, and faintly smiled. Her words haunted you. You had to keep quiet. Not a word could slip about what happened. "How was she in danger? The person was blind," Jungkook started making his way to you. "They think because I'm blind, I can't do anything." It seemed that Tim knew something, because BTS doesn't know anything. "Are you okay, Miss L/N?" Tim kneeled down, and placed his hands on your shoulders. "You knew, didn't you?" you asked. He looked around at the others, and then nodded. "I knew her intentions, I tried getting here as fast I could," he informed. You felt like crying, but you couldn't. It'll only being up suspicion. "She didn't harm you, did she?" he started inspecting you. You opened your mouth, but you were unsure if you could tell him. "No..." you slowly shook your head. Tim stared at you. "But you're shaking, Miss L/N," he noticed your pale face and shivering body. "I'm fine, Tim," you said. He stared at you for a long time, "She threatened you, didn't she?" You only stayed quiet. "I won't let her do any harm to you," he promised. With his promise, you leaned in. "Don't... tell anyone," you whispered. When you pulled away, he only nodded. Suddenly, Yoongi went to you. The group that was formed earlier disbanded. "Are you okay? Tim said you were in danger, but we don't see anything out of place," Yoongi gave you a worried expression. "I'm alright, Yoongi," you smiled softly but weakly. "Are you sure?" Yoongi asked with concern. "Yeah, I think that we should head back," you tried to get up. Your legs were still weak, but you used all your strength to stay up.

~Hyun's P.O.V.~

"I'm alright," Y/N said. "Good girl," I smiled to myself, and looked down at Ginger. "It seems we have a mission that may last longer," I petted Ginger. I started walking away, "A death is near~."

~At the hotel~

~Your P.O.V.~

The thought of your (near) death kept haunting your mind; her words kept haunting you. Everything was so scary, so unreal to you. But you knew that you weren't dreaming, and that you almost died today. "I think I need to talk to Miss L/N. So if you don't mind, I'll be taking her," Tim grabbed your wrist. "Why do you need to take her?" Yoongi asked. "I just need to talk to her. I'll return her to your side in no time," he assured Yoongi with a smile. Yoongi stared at him, and then at you. "Kim, go with them," Yoongi instructed. "I'm not someone you can just order around because you feel likeit," Kim rolled her eyes. "Do you not trust me?" Tim asked. "Yeah, why are you suddenly so protective over Y/N?" Hoseok asked. "He lied to me; he scared me," Yoongi said. You stared at him with confusion. "He said Y/N was in danger when she wasn't. There's no way a blind person could do any harm to a person who can see," Yoongi added on. You immediately thought about how you almost lost your life. Even if Hyun was blind, she knew what she was doing. She was quiet and sneaky. Her movements were absolute and swift. "Yoongi, you seriously need to understand that things can happen," Kim said. "Go to your room and rest," she motioned the others to take him away. Yoongi didn't fight. Instead, he turned around and tried to calm down. "I'll head up to my room. I'm sorry about him. You just freaked him out when you said that she was in danger," Kim apologized on behalf of Yoongi. "I understand; I should have been more careful with what I said. I was just in a rush so words slipped out," Tim said. "But you can come along, you already know. They don't," he continued. You looked at him, and then at Kim. "Y-You know?" you asked, and started looking around. Tim watched you, "Let's go talk somewhere private."

~In a building~

"Yes, make sure there's no eavesdropping," Tim slid a card to the person who he's been talking to for some time now. "Alright," the person nodded, and soon Tim lead you somewhere. Then you sat down. "Now, what did Hyun threaten you with? You've been on your toes ever since I recused you," Tim asked. You stared at Tim and Kim. "I can't say anything..." you said. "Don't worry, she can't hear you in here. So whatever threat she gave, it won't happen. This is a highly secure place, and knowing Hyun, she let her guard down," Tim assured. "You know her?" you asked. He nodded, "I worked with her when I was serving Mimi." "Now... what is it that had you on edge?" he waited for answers. For a long time, you didn't respond. You only sat there. Then your attention went to Kim. "Oh come on, can't you trust me? I've kept my mouth shut," she said. "It's not that... it's just I know if I tell you, you would get involved. It's dangerous..." you said. "Well, I already joined in when I learned that someone is plotting your death," she crossed her arms. You swallowed, this was a risk you were taking.

"Hyun almost stabbed me in the heart, with a knife that she called my present. Before that happened, Tim interrupted. When Hyun was about to leave, she told me that if I tell anyone about this, Yoongi will die."

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako