A Liking

Hyun forcefully pulled the knife out of your shoulder. You could see the blood splatter out due to the force. Your shoulder ached in more pain. You could feel the blood gushing out of it. "Am I really going to die today? Right here in an alleyway? In a location that I was supposed to be with my fans?" (Why is this so repititive? You already asked yourself this) you felt tears forming in your eyes Hyun's eyes were staring down at you. Her smile widened at the sight of your tears. "You look prettier like this. Maybe I should save your head for my selfish pleasures," her eyes gave off an insane glare, she looked like some sort of monster. Then she stared at the knife. You look at it as well. It was stained with your blood. The blood dropped from the sharp object. "Where should I stab you now? Your shoulder is already gushing out that beautiful red blood," she analyzed your body. "Should I make this quicker, or watch your body get weaker and weaker?" she asked. (Hyun, you already decided to slowly kill her. Make up your mind already) "I need to kill you before someone notices that you're missing. Maybe I should go a little faster. Less talking from me, more pain from you," she held the knife up.

"I'll stab you in the stomach so you can cough out blood. That would be entertaining," Hyun slowly drew it to your stomach. It was like she was taunting you, reminding you that this is how you'll die. As it was inching closer, you heard someone. "Hyun, let her go," you looked up. Although the blood leaving your body was making you weaker by the second, you still had some strength left. When you looked up, you noticed Tim. "Oh, you're here to ruin my fun? How did you know I was here?" Hyun asked. "I've known you for a long time. Your murders are normally committed in an alleyway. Plus, I know your intentions so I need to constantly check up on her. I'm her security guard after all," he said. "You've always been so loyal to your master. It gets annoying at times," she got up. "You're lucky, your knight in shining armor is here to save you. Maybe I'll have better luck next time," she grinned. Her grin wasn't assuring. If kind of seemed like she was telling you that next time she won't let this slip so easily. She pulled out a handkerchief, and cleaned off the blood on the knife. When Hyun past by Tim, she said something to him but you couldn't hear her.

Tim quickly ran to you after she left. You continued to lay on the ground with tears rolling down your face. "Are you okay? We need to seek medical help immediately," he pulled out his phone. You put your hand, the one that didn't have an injured shoulder, over his phone. Then you pushed it down, "Don't, just take me to Kim." He looked at you, "Are you sure?" You nodded, "It'll only draw more attention if we called an ambulance." He pressed his lips together before helping you sit up. "Let's hurry then," he motioned you. You nodded, and placed your hand over your shoulder. The both of you quickly went to Kim's room. When you made it to the room, Tim knocked. It took a few seconds before the door opened. When Namjoon saw all the blood coming from your shoulder, his eyes widened. "Where is Kim?" you asked. He stood there for a second before blinking a couple of times. "She's taking a shower," he replied. Just then, Kim appeared with a towel wrapped around her head. "Did someone need me?" she asked. When she made it to the door and peek over Namjoon's shoulder, she quickly went to you. "What happened to you?" she quickly asked. You glanced over her shoulder, and darted your eyes at Namjoon. She quickly took your signal. "Never mind that. Spare me the explanation later. Let's get you taken care of," she quickly pulled you in while still being gentle.

"Namjoon, close the door," Kim quickly sat you down. Then she walked into the bathroom to retrieve something. You and Tim patiently waited for her. When she left the bathroom, she headed to the suitcases. After all of that moving around, she finally started dealing with your wound. First, she soaked and cleaned up the blood before washing your wound. Then she put some antibiotic cream on it. After that, she started bandaging up your shoulder. She did it so quickly that you didn't know she was close to finishing. "Namjoon, can you wash this for me?" her eyes darted to the towel, that was now stained with (your) blood, floating in the bucket of water. He nodded, and immediately took the bucket. When she was done, she got up and went into the bathroom. You watched as she washed her hands. Then she gave Namjoon a kiss on the cheek, thanking him for his help. Then she immediately returned back to you. Kim pulled out a notepad and pen. She started writing on it before handing it to Tim. With curiosity, you leaned over to see what she wrote. "What happened, did Hyun do this?" it asked. Tim held out his hand. She quickly placed the pen into his hand, like she was in some sort of rush. "Yes, I found her in an alleyway with a knife. Luckily, I got there in time before it got too hectic," he wrote back. Then he handed it back to Kim. You watched her expression as she read it, she seemed rather unhappy. She wrote something and gave it back to him. "We need to stop her before this gets too out of hand," it said. Tim looked at her and nodded, he knew. "I'm working on something. We just need more time," he wrote back. After Kim read that, she shut the notepad and put the cap back on the pen. She didn't want the discussion to drag any longer. Maybe Hyun, if she's listening in, would find it suspicious. "Okay, I finished with your wound. You should head back. Tim, please accompany her... just in case," Kim said. Tim nodded. The both of you stood up.

"Thank you for taking care of my wound," you said. She smiled, "Not at all. You're lucky it wasn't too deep of a wound. You should be more careful." You nodded, you were glad she was playing her part. "Shall we, Miss L/N?" Tim asked, and you nodded. "Let's go," you said. He started bringing you to your room. Yet, he seemed rather unhappy. "What's the matter?" you asked. He looked over to you and sighed. "It seems..." he paused. "That Hyun has taken a liking to you," he continued. Your eyes widened in fear at his words, "A liking...?"

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako