Introduction

Ace and London RoseWoods parent's passed away 17 years ago from a Rouge attack when they had just been mere children.

London never got to properly meet her parent's. Having only been able to share a couple months with them she only knew what it was like to have her brother by her side.

After the tragic news of their parents passing being found out their uncle Giovanni Martino took them in. His promise to their parents to keep them protected and out of harms way was a promise he knew he could never break

Too young for them to understand the graveness of their sudden situation Ace knew he wanted to keep his sister clueless as to what was happening.

London had been told all her life that her parent's had died in a tragic car accident. She was never given the truth in order to keep her safe.

Being sheltered was never part of the plan, but after the incident it felt like that was the only way. Knowing her life was at risk her family had to keep her hidden away, it tore them apart knowing she couldn't enjoy the things others could, but it was for her safety, whether she liked it or not.

Secrets have been kept from London all her life.

Oblivious to what the outside world was like, she was clueless as to what her family really was. Werewolves lead by the De Montellos was the last thing she could've ever guessed. And being the only human in a small secluded town full of them? Add that to the list of unbelievable secrets.

They knew they couldn't tell her, especially when there were people out to get her. But little did they know that things were going to change quicker than they'd liked.

Her world was quick to flip upside down after Lucky and Stefan claimed her as their mate. And being new to the whole werewolf thing, truth be told they didn't think she could handle it.

The only thing left for them to question was...

Is she ready for what was planned ahead of her?

(Pictures of the characters will be shown through out the story)

(Lucky De Montello- Age 18 when he left. Now age 24, 6'3)

(Stefan De Montello- Age 25 6'3)

(Ace RoseWood- Age 8 when his parent's died. Now age 24, 6'2)

(London RoseWood- 6 months old when both her parent's died. Now age 17, 5'5)

(Luca Martino- Age 25 6'2)

(Raelynn waters- Age 18 5'8)

(Cora Selick- Age 24 5'8)

(Johnson Costello- age 35 6'0)

(Giovanni Martino- Age 45 6'5)

(Francesca Martino- Age 43 5'7)

(Charlie De Montello- Age 50 6'5)

(Robin De Montello- Age 48 5'6)