Chapter 36

"All wrapped in one he was so many sins, Would've done anything everything for him and if you ask me I would do it again"

Mature Chapter

London's POV

"How's the food?"

I looked up from my plate and looked up at Stefan.

"Good." I replied with a soft smile.

He smiled and returned back to his plate.

Continuing to eat my food I fell into deep thought.

After we came back downstairs from our moment Annie had left us to eat. It was quiet between us, the tension thicker than before.

I couldn't get the feel of his lips out of my head. Like before, they were soft, but yet eager and rough.

He was different from Lucky, very different. They were nothing alike. Luckys soft and happy, at times moody, but happy.

And then there's Stefan, Stefan's completely different from his brother. He's rough and mean, from what I've come to learn.

It's rare to see a smile on his hard features.

When I first met it him I was scared of him if I'm being honest. It was the tattoos and his big build, it was quite childish of me, but I soon grew comfortable around him.

He can be a big baby, but than immediately he can switch up on you, with just the simple snap of your fingers.

It's difficult to tell what he's feeling or what he's thinking. It's like he's always in deep thought, but than it always looks like he's angry, but thats not true.

He's hard to read, unlike Lucky. Lucky is somewhat easier to read.

As a kid I could always tell what he was feeling, now it's not easy to tell.

Now, when ever he's mad or sad, he puts up a barrier. A wall to shield his emotions from others.

Just like his brother.

They both share the most minor of things, the most smallest things, but you can clearly tell what they are.

They don't like to seem vulnerable in front of people or to happy.

It's a facade they both put up.

Something I don't like, but something I also can't do anything about because that's how they are. And you can't change someone because you want them to. It's their choice and not yours.

"Kitten."

I fell out of my thoughts and looked up at Stefan.

"Are you okay, I asked if you were done with your food." He frowned.

"Y-yeah." I stuttered.

Pushing my plate away I folded my hands in my lap and kept my gaze on the marble counter.

"Are you sure you're okay?" He asked again.

Looking back up at him I nodded, reassuring him.

He softly smiled and stood up from his chair. Grabbing my plate he threw out the remaining food that was on it. Placing it in the sink he grabbed his and put it in there.

Walking up to me he grabbed the edge of my stool and turned it around so I was now facing him.

"Look at me." He said lifting my chin up with his finger.