Chapter 24

"Oh, why'd you have to be so cute, it's impossible to ignore you."

"How's your book?" Lucky asked looking up from his computer.

"Good." I smiled.

He returned the smile and rubbed my thigh.

After we got our coffees we left the cafe and drove back to the apartment. We got back and Lucky started to do work on his computer while I started to read one of the books I bought.

I flipped the page in my book and lifted my blanket up to my tummy. Reading for a while longer I soon started to get bored. I looked out the big windows in the living room and saw that the sun was already starting to set.

Looking over at Lucky I looked down at his computer and watched as his fingers type over the keys. By this point I wasn't sure how many emails he had answered in the past four hours.

I sighed and closed my book.

"What's wrong?" Lucky asked.

"I'm bored." I sighed again.

He chuckled and continued his work. I closed my eyes and leaned back on the couch. I sat like that for a few minutes until the clothes I was wearing started to get uncomfortable. When we got back I didn't change out of the clothes I had on so I wasn't wearing something comfortable.

I stood up off of the couch and made my way to the room.

"Where are you going?" Lucky suddenly asked.

"I'm going to change." I answered.

"Okay." He replied.

Entering the room I furrowed my eyes in confusion seeing the room perfectly clean.

"Lucky." I called out.

"Yes, princess?" He answered.

"Someone's been in here." I walked back to him.

"What?" He looked up from his computer.

"The room, it's clean."

He chuckled and put his computer aside. Grabbing my hand he pulled me towards him and sat me down on his lap.

"That's because the maids came in here when we left. They cleaned the apartment." He kissed my temple.

"Oh." I mumbled.

"Are you hungry?" He asked.

"A little." I mumbled.

"Okay, I'll order food. You go and change." He pressed another kiss to my temple and lifted me off his lap.

Standing up I made my way back to the room and turned on the light since the curtains were closed. Walking into the closet I bit my lip seeing all the clothes, shoes, and accessories displayed in the room.

Walking up to my clothes I scanned through them and spotted some fluffy pajamas. Neatly grabbing them I took off my jeans and put them on, the soft fabric warming up my legs. I smiled as the cute pink fluff moved around when I moved my legs.

Taking off my shirt I searched through the hangers for one. I frowned as I kept looking, I couldn't find the shirts.

I gasped as I suddenly felt Lucky stand behind me.

"How about we take this off." He lowly rasped in my ear, unclipping my bra.

I shivered feeling his warm breath fan my neck. He took off my bra and put it down.