Chapter 40

"Your effort so effortless, Yeah, So don't move to fast, 'Cause I like it when ya fuck with me reckless, And I'ma give it right back, Make the tension last."

Mature chapter

Johnson Costello's POV

"Do you have the information I asked for." I demanded through the phone.

"No, sir. We are sti-"

"If I don't have that file on my desk by the time I get back I'll have your fucking head! Do you understand me?!" I yelled in anger.

"Yes, sir." He replied.

Hanging up I threw the damn phone on the bed and paced around the room.

Running my hands over my face I grew more irritated then what I already was.

I had been stuck in a damn hotel for the past week and things weren't getting any better.

After I found out Lucky and some of his warriors were looking for me I decided to leave. I had been in Europe for the last two weeks and I was getting more and more frustrated by the day.

I just wanted to get my hands on my doll, but I knew it wasn't the right time. I had to be patient and wait.

Soon I would have her in my hold.

Hearing a knock on my door I sighed and opened it.

"Sir, I have some great news." Alessandro smirked.

"Come in." I stepped aside.

He did as said and I closed the door behind him. Sitting down on the bed he followed after me and handed me a file.

"Is this what I've been asking for?" I asked taking it in my hand.

"Yes, before we hired that stupid man you wanted we went ahead and hired someone else. We just got the information from him." He smirked.

"Well done." I shook my head with a smirk.

Opening the file my smirk grew seeing the information I needed and wanted.

I now had every single detail and information about her.

This is just getting easier and easier for me.

"What is she doing right now." I demanded flipping through the pages.

"She just left the pack house with Lucky and Stefan. They're heading back to their house." He easily replied.

I scowled in disgust and closed the folder.

"If I may ask sir, when will we have the princess at hold?" He asked.

"Soon, Alessandro." I smirked.

I couldn't wait to have her with me.

I had already planned to take her to my house down here in Europe and after that back to Washington where I could figure things out more in detail.

Since I knew if those two mutts were to try and look for her they would look all over that state, but taking her out of the country was different. They had a smaller chance of finding her and I had a bigger chance of keeping her.

The one bad thing is that she doesn't know who I am and that makes matters worse.

"Have you gotten the house ready for me. I'm growing tired of the disgusting room." I scowled.