Chapter 41

"We're in deep now should we slow down, Should we slow down now, Cause I'm gettin some kinda shake without you."

Stefan's POV

"Stefan."

I looked up and smiled seeing London at the top of the stairs.

She was freshly bathed and in a shirt that hung to her mid thigh. Her hair loose and running down her back in wet waves.

"Hey, Princess." I chuckled.

I had been home for a good ten minutes now. I was just sitting in my car finishing up a conversation through the phone.

"Did you get the tree?" She asked making her way down the steps.

"Yeah, their in the living room putting it up." I replied.

"Who?" She tilted her head in confusion.

"Men who help put up Christmas trees." I said.

"Oh." She bit her lip.

"Sir, we're done." The man I hired came up to me along with the other man.

"Thank you." I nodded.

They returned the nod and made their way out the door. Closing the door behind them I looked down at London seeing her reach the bottom of the steps.

"Can I see it?" She smiled excitedly.

"Let's wait for Lucky to come down first." I rubbed her chin.

"Mkay." She softly replied.

I smiled at her cuteness and removed my hand from her chin to place it on her jaw.

She immediately leaned into my touch and I smirked in satisfaction at her quick response.

Her eyes fluttered closed as I watched her.

Her breathing was calm, but there was a slight hint of heaviness to it. Her cheeks were brighter than their usual pink and there were brand new hickeys scattered across the skin of her neck and collarbone.

She did something with Lucky while I was gone and I was completely unaware of it until now.

"Your back." Lucky spoke from the top of the steps.

"Yeah." I responded keeping my gaze on the little girl in front of me.

Opening her eyes I came across the beautiful honey color of her dark brown eyes.

My heart tugged at her beauty and I held back a smile.

"What the hell did you do with her?" I mind linked Lucky.

He chuckled and I looked up at him, his hands tying the strings of his sweatpants.

"Oh, the things I want to share with you right now, but let's not be selfish and indulge ourselves on details about her in such a way. Let's focus on our little Princess for now." He replied.

I eyed him as he had a smirk playing on his lips.

"You son of a bitch." I chuckled.

He kept his smirk on his face and made his way down the steps.

"Let's go see the tree, shall we." He smiled down at London.

She eagerly nodded and I dropped my hand from her face.

"Come on." She giggled.

Taking either one of our hands in both of her small ones she pulled us to the living room where the tree was set up and ready to be decorated.