Chapter 43

"And we're both wild and young, And the night's young, And you're my drug, Breath you in 'til my face numb."

Luckys POV

I groaned awake seeing the bright light of the morning sun shining into my room through the silk curtains.

A yawn fell from my lips and I looked over my back to see London.

My eyes furrowed seeing she wasn't there.

Sitting up my eyes frantically searched around the room for her, but she was nowhere in sight.

"Fucking hell." I cursed under my breath.

Quickly taking the sheets off of me I opened the door and made my way downstairs. Looking around I walked into the living room, but she wasn't there.

"London." I called out.

I got no answer and I ran my hand through my hair. Suddenly the sound of her soft breathing caught my ears and I made my way towards her.

Making my way into the kitchen I sighed in relief, but cursed out loud seeing her asleep in a stool with her head leaned down on the island counter.

Stepping over to her I frowned in confusion seeing her old phone beside her.

Looking at her I shook my head in disapproval.

"London, wake up." I softly spoke.

She didn't react and I began to gently shake her. After a few more shakes and callings she shifted awake.

"You don't know how much trouble your in." I mumbled under my breath.

Lifting her head up she yawned and stretched her arms into the air.

Looking around her her eyes grew wide and she looked up at me.

Her eyes were red as she looked up at me.

"What are you doing down here?" I asked her.

She didn't answer me as she turned her gaze away from me.

"Answer me, London."

I still got no answer from her.

I quickly grew frustrated with her and I closed my eyes trying to calm myself down.

"Go upstairs, you better be in the shower by the time I get up there." I said.

Without another word she got out of her seat and scurried past me and up the stairs.

After a few minutes I followed after her. Walking up the stairs and into my room I cursed not hearing the shower water running. The door was closed, but no sound besides her soft breathing was heard.

"What's going on?" Stefan asked coming out of his room.

I sighed and rubbed my temple. "I found her asleep downstairs in the fucking kitchen."

"What the hell." He cursed.

"She knows she not supposed to be out of bed after eleven. She made the wrong choice by breaking the rules." I said.

"Why was she in the kitchen." He demanded.

"I don't fucking know. I woke up without her in the bed and went looking for her. I heard her breathing and I found her asleep in one of the stools leaned against the counter." I explained.

He shook his head and cursed a few words before walking back into his room.

"We'll talk to her later about her punishment. It's to early in the morning for this." He said running his hands over his face.