Chapter 3

"Lips, Meat, Teeth, And tongue, My heart skips eight beats at once."

Ace's POV

"Are you sure he's going to be there?" Luca mind linked me in a worried voice.

"I'm sure Luca. He wouldn't lie. Expecially when it comes to London. You know how much he loves her." I responded to Luca trying to reassure him.

"Ok. But, if he doesn't show up I'm going to personally kill him myself. And I'm being serious Ace. She may not know about this, but we do. He promised he would, after so many years." He stated seriously before closing the mind link.

I hope he does end up showing. If he doesn't I'll personally rip his fucking throat. He may be the alpha, but when it comes to London, I'll hurt anybody who breaks her heart. Yes, she's a teenager and can protect herself, but she's vulnerable inside. I know her like the back of my hand.

She's like a porcelain doll waiting to be broken.

She always thought she was different because she didn't grow up having parents. Neither did I, but I at least got to share 8 years with them. She barely got to share 5 months with them before they passed.

"Ace." London's soft voice called breaking the silence.

"Yes, babygirl." I asked.

"Are we almost there?"

"Yeah. It's just up the road." I replied seeing the building coming into view.

"Like I said. She may not know, but we do. I'll kill him if he breaks his promise." Luca's voice said in my head, breaking the silence in my mind.

London's POV

I internally groaned seeing a little bit of the building come into veiw. I switched my veiw to my lap to try to make things go slow. It won't help, but I feel like it will for some dumb reason.

I'm dreading this so badly. I thought this was going to go differently. It's been a bad morning for me already, with everything that happened in the car just a few minutes ago to this.

Thank god the rest of the way took a while, the silence helping me. It helped me clear my mind a little.

It'll be okay. London nothings going to happen. Like both Luca and Ace said already. Everything will go smoothly. Everything will go finely.

I said in my head trying to convince myself.

I looked up as I felt the car slow down. A small gasp managed to escape my mouth as I took in the scenery of the campus. My eyes grew huge seeing more come to veiw of both the schools. Ace wasn't joking when he said the college and the high school share the same campus.