Chapter 6

"Then your left in the dust unless I stuck by ya, You're the sunflower, I think your love would be to much."

"Weren't you carrying a bouquet of rose's this morning?" Raelynn asked while we walked towards the parking lot to Ace's car.

It's the end of the day. I am dreading this. I know my family good and well and I know I'm going to get bombarded with some many questions when we get home.

'How did it go?' 'Did you like your classes?' 'Did you like your teachers?' 'Did you make any friends?'

The last of the classes went by slowly. They were somewhat easy going. That was until 8th Period came. We did nothing in there. Mr. Glinsky sat at his desk scrolling through his MacBook all class.

Everybody was having their own little conversations while I just sat in my seat doing nothing but just looking around the classroom.

I don't know anybody besides Raelynn, Madden and Wilson in the school, sadly they weren't in any of the rest of my classes. And Raelynn's a grade older them me, so I had nobody to talk to. Besides that guy who asked me for a piece of gum.

"Um, yea?" I said sort of answering her question.

What did happen to the bouquet of rose's?

"Don't worry, Luca took them to the house." Ace assured me as we arrived to his car.

"Who gave you the rose's anyway?" Raelynn asked me with a playful smile.

"Um, Lucky." I whispered barely moving my mouth, hoping she didn't hear me.

I threw my bag in the back seat trying to avoid her. It unfortunately didn't work because next thing I hear is a loud squeal come from her.

"OH MY GOD, OMG, why didn't you tell me earlier." She squealed demanding for an answer.

"Because one I haven't seen you all day and and two I didn't want or may I say don't want you to make a big scene out of it. And you know you-"

"You always have to make a big deal about things like this." She cut me off finishing the sentence.

"Exactly." I groaned.

"But, London this isn't just a big deal, this a a huge deal. The love of your life is back and you want me to not make a big ass deal out of it. I'm sorry, but you know me better then that. I will make a big deal out if this. Like it or not."

"First of all he is not the love of my life, he's my best friend Raelynn. And please I'm begging you to not make a big deal." I begged her pouting my lip hoping it would would work on her.

It always works with my family.

"Damn, it's always that pout that gets me." She huffed.

I smiled thanking god that it worked.

"Fine, I'll try not make a big deal. Key word try. I'm not promising anything. I'll see you later, but me and you have a lot of talking to do, don't think you can escape from me." She finished eyeing me carefully.

"And we'll see about the whole you not loving him thing." She said while walking away.

"You said something?" I asked her.

"No." She yelled waving goodbye with a huge smile.

I stared in her direction as a she skipped away happily towards her car. What did she say?