Chapter 61

"I know you hear me when I cry, I try to hold it in the night, While you're sleepin' next to me, But it's your arms that I need this time (This time)."

Stefan's POV

Seeing London's small body passed out on the bed I backed away from her and ran my hand through my hair.

Her breathing was still heavy, her skin pale. Hearing Lucky lowly groan behind me I kept my eyes on her.

"She's okay. She just needs to rest." I whispered, my gaze still on her.

"Are you fucking listening to yourself right now, Stefan?" Lucky stood in front of me.

Tearing my gaze away from London I looked up at him. His eyes were red, his chest heaving up and down, his breathing fast and erratic.

"Are you out of your fucking mind?" He looked at me.

Looking away from him I walked out the door and made my way downstairs. Making my way into the office I stood in front of the desk.

"Stefan! Are you even listening to me." Lucky yelled.

"I'm listening." I spoke.

"Then why aren't you saying anything." He grabbed my arm and turned me around. "What did we do!" Lucky yelled as he paced back and forth through the office.

"Calm down. Your yelling is only making it worse." I growled.

"Calm down! Your telling me to calm down! You know what, why don't you just shut your fucking mouth!" He yelled at me.

"The same fucking thing goes for you! Your being a fucking asshole right now! This yelling isn't going to do anything, it isn't going to get you anywhere!" I yelled in his face.

"Get the hell out of my face." He lowly growled.

"Or what. Tell me, are you going to hit me." I sneered.

"I promise you I'll do much worse." He growled.

"Do it than." I said.

In the blink of an eye his fist landed on my jaw. He pushed me back and I harshly bumped into the desk behind me. Reaching up to touch my jaw I loudly growled and connected my fist to his nose.

He stood his ground and I smirked at the son of a bitch.

"Why don't we take this outside, my dear brother. Wouldn't want to get blood on the floor now would we." Lucky lowly growled.

The smirk on face quickly disappeared and was replaced with a growl. Making his way out of the room I followed after him and once we reached outside I grabbed his arm and turned him around, landing a good hit to his face.

Blood began to drip from his lip, his hand reaching up to touch it. A loud growl erupted from his chest his eyes turning black giving me the sign that his wolf had taken over.

Seeing him begin to shift into his wolf a piercing growl echoed in my head. I followed after him, my wolf quickly taking its form.