Chapter 20

"Let's put them topics to bed and go fuck on the roof, Just to say that we did it."

Mature chapter

An hour later we arrived to a fancy looking restaurant. He drove up a small drive way and a man in a suit was standing outside.

Lucky got out of the car and walked over to my side, opening the door he held his hand out and I took it.

"Here." Lucky handed the keys to the man.

The man nodded and walked to the drivers side of the car, he got in and drove away.

"Come on." Lucky whispered in my ear.

He made his way up to the doors with me following behind. I tightened my hand around his as we entered the doors. As soon as you walked in you could smell and see how expensive the place was.

"Reservation for De Montello." Lucky told a lady standing behind a podium.

"Yes, right this way." She smiled.

We followed her to our table. I kept my eyes down feeling the eyes of the people on us. Slightly lifting my eyes up I frowned in confusion seeing we were heading in a different direction. Fully looking up I gazed around as she led us up to some stairs.

I tugged on Luckys shirt and looked up at him in question. "Where are we going?"

"Wait, princess." He simply said lifting the back of my hand up to his lips.

I blushed at his small action. We followed her a bit more until we reached the second floor.

"Enjoy your dinner." She smiled.

I looked at her in confusion as she left. Looking up at Lucky I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Close your eyes for me." He whispered kissing the shell of my ear.

I hesitated, but closed my eyes.

"Keep them closed." He pressed a fluttering kiss on my neck.

He held onto me as he led me somewhere. My stomach began to tingle in nervousness as we kept walking.

We stopped and he pressed another kiss to my neck as he stood behind me with his arms wrapped around me.

"Open them." He softly said.

Slowly opening my eyes I let a breath of surprise seeing white rose petals neatly scattered on the floor along with some small candles.

"What is this?" I asked.

"I wanted to make my baby feel special so I had this little idea pop up in my mind."

He leaned his head into the crook of my neck, smiling against me.

"Do you like it?" He asked in a mumbled voice.

I nodded as he lifted up his head. He smiled and leaned in softly kissing my lips. Once we pulled away he pressed another small kiss to my lips.

"Come on."

He took my hand and led me outside to a big balcony with a beautiful view of the city skyline. I trailed my eyes over the floor seeing more rose petals and candles. We walked up to the railing and I smiled seeing the puffy clouds cluttering the sky.

Lucky wrapped his arms around me as he stood behind me, letting the cold air prick my skin. I leaned back into his chest and let his warmth soak me up. He kissed the top of my head and we stood there watching the sky.