Chapter 49

"And you said, I want you forever, Even when we're not together, Scars on my body so I can take you wherever."

London's POV

"Princess, wake up."

Feeling warm lips press a soft kiss on my neck I shifted and buried my face into a naked chest. The warmth I was receiving made me doze back into sleep, but I felt another kiss being placed on my neck.

"Come on, you have to wake up. We leave in an hour."

Luckys clear voice sounded in my ears and I shifted once more in my spot. His arms loosened around me and that gave me the opportunity to stretch my arms.

Finishing my little stretch I yawned and reached up to rub my eyes. Opening them I kept my same position in the bed.

"How'd you sleep." Stefan asked from beside me.

A small gasp of surprise managed to make its way past my lips and I shifted my gaze to look over at him.

He was sitting up, his body leaned back against the headboard of the bed. Reaching his hand down he rubbed my cheek and I leaned into his touch. After I few seconds I pulled away and sat up.

"My question wasn't answered, baby." He softly spoke.

"Good." I softly smiled at him.

He returned the smile and I blushed. Chuckling he leaned his head back and closed his eyes, a cute smile perfectly framing his lips.

"Did we sleep together?" I whispered in question.

Lucky nodded his head and took my hand in his, carefully intertwining our fingers together. Feeling Stefan's hand reach for my other one he did the same as Lucky began to play around with my fingers.

"We did, but that was only because we didn't want to leave you alone after what happened last night." Lucky answered my question.

"Oh." I mumbled.

"Yeah." He smiled.

Suddenly feeling tickling on my palm I giggled and pulled my hand away from Stefan. He chuckled and I then felt Lucky tickle my other hand. Doing the same as I did with Stefan I giggled, but my eyes grew wide feeling both of their hands begin to attack my tummy.

I laughed as they continued their tickling torture on me.

"S-stop." I managed to stutter out.

"Sorry, kitten." Stefan laughed.

Trying to push their arms away I laughed and after a few seconds I managed to get them off of me. Getting out of the bed as fast as I could I ran out of the room and down the hallway.

"London." Lucky laughed, his voice booming behind me.

I giggled and ran as fast as I could. Once I made it into the living room I stopped trying to look for somewhere to hide, but I gasped and giggled feeling big arms wrap themselves around me.

"No." I laughed.

"Oh, yes." Stefan laughed from behind me.

Keeping his hold around me I held back a giggle seeing Lucky appear in front of me.

"Silly, kitten." He smiled tickling my tummy.

I giggled and moved in Stefan's hold.

Stefan soon started to walk and he led us to sit down in the kitchen. Sitting me down in a stool he smiled down at me and tickled my tummy again.