Chapter 52

"Your nervous, Tonight isn't real, But don't be, don't be."

Mature chapter

Feeling my heart beat fasten I swallowed back a breath of air.

I was nervous. This was a first time thing for me and I didn't know what to do. If I made a fool out of myself I wouldn't know what to do.

"Breath, London. Just relax." Raelynn squeezed my hand.

"You'll do fine, sweetheart." My aunt smiled.

Returning the smile she nodded in reassurance. Keeping our hands together we stopped in front of the big doors stopping us from seeing outside.

I could already hear the soft talking of the people on the other side. The music softly playing in the background.

Two men in suits were standing on each side of the doors as they held them closed to the public. My aunt nodded and sent them a small smile before they opened the door to reveal the party.

The view of people dressed in classy and frilly outfits walked and danced across the whole room, but as soon as they saw us everybody else stopped to stare.

Feeling my tummy bubble in nervousness I squeezed my aunt and Raelynns hands.

All the people watched us as we walked out, feeling all their eyes burning into my skin. My breathing picked up again and I let out a breath trying to regain myself.

You can do this. You can do this.

Feeling myself start to calm down I listened to my head and I felt my heart beat slow down back to its normal pace.

"You'll do good." My aunt smiled softly rubbing my hand.

Letting go of me she walked off and I softly smiled seeing her walk into my uncles arms.

"I'll leave you to it." Raelynn winked at me.

She let go of my hand and she walked into the crowd. Looking up I held back a gasp seeing Lucky and Stefan watching me from a small distance.

The heat of blush crawled up my cheeks and I looked down with a smile. Looking back up I took a small step back seeing them walking towards me.

They were both wearing matching classic black suits with black bows adoring their necks. They looked handsome in them, no doubt in my mind that they pulled it off in a sexy way.

Blushing at my own thoughts they finally stopped in front of me with drinks in their hands.

Their eyes trailed up and down my body as I felt more blush form on my cheeks.

They were checking me out and they had no shame about it.

"Wow." Lucky spoke.

"You look stunning." Stefan said.

"Beautiful." Lucky said after him.

"Sexy even." Stefan smirked.

"You don't look to bad yourselves." I smiled.

They both chuckled and I smiled.

"And this was what you wanted to keep from us." Stefan said. "The wait was fucking worth it."

"You look gorgeous, Princess." Lucky smiled.

"Our Princess." Stefan smiled.

Reaching down for my hand he lifted it up and pressed a kiss on the back of it. Blush clouded my cheeks and I softly smiled.