Chapter 19

"No need to imagine cause I know it's true. They say all good boys go to heaven, But bad boys bring heaven to you."

Mature chapter

I groaned in annoyance as cars were slowly moving at an unbearable pace ahead of us.

That's the one thing that bothers me the most about New York, the place is beautiful, the buildings are breathtaking, the fashion is unbelievable, but the fucking tragic is what throws it all off.

Glancing over at London she was biting her lip looking ahead of her. I reached over and grabbed her bottom lip, pulling it out of the grip she had on it. She looked over at me and frowned, a look of confusion shown on her delicate face.

"Your so fucking cute." I smiled.

She blushed and looked away. I smirked in amusement and turned my eyes back over to the road. Finally the cars were starting to move again. Keeping my right hand on London's thigh I continued the drive to the city.

——

Parking the car in front of the building both Stefan and I own as an extra profit I turned off the car and ran my hands over my face. Looking over to London she had fallen asleep during the drive.

Smiling I ran my eyes over her beautiful face. Trailing my eyes down I groaned seeing her skirt had lifted up, exposing a bit of her panties to my eyes. I shook my head from the negative thoughts that were forming in my head. Gently tugging her skirt down I got out of the car and walked over to her side.

Opening the door I unbuckled her seat belt and gently lifted her up in my arms. She whimpered and tucked her face into my chest. Smiling down at her I pressed a kiss to her head. Closing the door with my foot I made my way to the huge building.

This was one of the reasons I needed to come to New York. The company had some issues that needed to be solved and I just wanted an excuse to get away with London for a least the weekend.

She shivered in my hold as I made my way into the building, stepping in my presence made the room quiet. Women and men dressed in professional attire avoided my gaze as they made their way to their destinations.

Some of the warriors briefly nodded their head towards me as I made my way to the elevator. Pressing the button I waited a few seconds for it to open. Once it did I stepped inside and pressed another button for the top floor.

When both Stefan and I were in training we trained together in England for a little while. While we were there we discussed the idea about owning a company. We liked it and we made it happen. Our father wasn't to content with the idea, telling us that we should focus on becoming kings of the pack, but in the end he agreed.

So we built the building in less then two years and we hired some of the pack members that wanted to work for the company. We struggled with what the company was going to be based on, but in the end we decided for it to be a office for the pack where we would make business deals with other packs and what not.

The doors to the elevator opened and I stepped out.

"Good afternoon Mr. De Montello." The secretary outside of Stefan's and I's office curtly greeted.

"Julia." I said nodding my head towards her.

Opening the door to my office I stepped in and shut it behind me. Making my way to the couch in front of my desk I gently laid London down. She whimpered and shifted so she was curled into a little ball. Again her panties were exposed and I smirked at my negative thoughts.