Chapter one

"I pray to god I didn't waste all my good years, All my good years, All my good years."

"Does this look good?" I asked with worry in my voice.

"It looks fine London. Stop stressing yourself." My bestfriend Raelynn said with a smile.

We are absolute opposites. She is an absolute beauty. With light hazel eyes, a slim tall body and shiny brown curls.

I looked at her and gave her a soft smile. I turned around and looked at myself in the mirror. Its my first day of high school how can I not stress my self. Let me correct that, first day of ever going to school.

Flashback

"London can you come downstairs for a minute, we need to talk."

I made a confused face. My uncle's voice calling me from downstairs.

As I made my way downstairs I was thinking what it was that he wanted. He never called me downstairs unless I was in trouble. I didn't do anything that I remembered of. Besides two days ago when I ate some of Luca's sweets. That he swore he was going to get me back on.

"I'm calling him out if this is one of his petty game's." I told myself taking the last step down the stairs.

"Yes." I asked.

I looked around and noticed both my brother and cousin, along with my aunt and uncle with worried looks on thier faces.

"What's going on?"

"Giovanni are you sure about this?" My aunt Francesca said to my uncle with a hand on his shoulder making me grow even more confused.

"Have a seat for me will you." I sat down on the recliner across from where they were sitting at.

"Is everything ok?"

"Yes everythings fine. But there's something very important we want to discuss with you." My uncle Giovanni said in a serious tone.

"Me and Francesca have been talking and we think it's time for you to go to school."

"W-What?" I managed to choke out.

"We have decided that you are grown and mature enough to handle it. Not like your brother on his first day of kindergarten."

"Hey, that's not funny she called me a bitch and I had to do what I had to do." Ace argued.

"But there was no reason for you to say it back." My uncle argued back.

"Yes, there was she called me a bitch. I quote, a 'BITCH'."

"Watch that mouth of yours Ace." My aunt scolded him as Giovanni and him were bickering back and forth.

"As I was saying before Ace interrupted me. It's time for you to go to an actual school now that your 17, instead of being homeschooled." My uncle told me.