Chapter 7

"Lately I've been on a roller coaster, Tryna get a hold of my emotions, But all that I know, Is I need you close."

"Please, I'm begging you. I need to see him." I whispered quietly dropping my gaze to the floor.

"Ok." Uncle Giovanni announced.

I immediately lifted my gaze up and looked at him.

"Really?" I exclaimed.

"Yes, I can tell how much this kid means to you." He sighed. "Ace and Luca ta-"

"What? No he already ate my damn cupcake." Luca cut off his dad.

"What the fuck, No I didn't. You took my cupcake. You knew I was going for the one you took." Ace protested.

"No I didnt, that cupcake had my initials on it. L. A. M. Luca Avery Martino." Luca stated stretching the last part.

"Yes, you did."

"No, I didnt."

"Yes, you did."

"No, I didnt."

I changed my veiw to Uncle Giovanni. He had an irritated look on his face as Luca and Ace continued their nonsense of an argument.

"THAT'S ENOUGH YOU TWO!" He boomed.

I flinched at the loud sound of his voice, both Luca and Ace immediately stopping.

"Stop your stupid arguing. Ace and Luca. Take London to see Lucky. Now. And if I hear a peep of an damn argument come out of you two. Both of you will pay the consequences." He warned them.

"Fine." Ace mumbled under on his breath. "This is bullshit."

"Language." I frowned at him.

"Sorry, babygirl." Ace said.

"I'll make sure to get her there." Luca muttered.

"Go change into something else London before we leave." Luca addressed to me.

I nodded and jogged up the stairs. I picked up my bookbag on the way up and grabbed my phone out of the pocket I placed it in.

I walked up to my bedroom and opened the door. I closed the door hearing someone carrying a conversation with Aunt Francesca.

Walking over to my bed I placed my bag on it. I walked over to my nightstand to plug in my phone.

"Hey, London." Someone said from the door.

I jumped and dropped my phone on the floor.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." Raelynn apologized closing the door. "I forgot you scare easily."

"Yeah, not the best gift." I whispered picking up my phone and plugging it in.

"What's on your mind?" She asked sitting on my bed.

"Nothing much. You?" I asked her.

"London. I'm serious. What's wrong. You've been a little out of it all afternoon." She said in a comforting tone.

I looked at her and sat down in the middle of the bed across from her.

"It's Lucky. I forgot all about him. How? I don't know." I laughed dryly. "It's just that he's been gone for so long and this is how I reunite with him. In a school parking lot."

Raelynn scooted closer to me and held my hand in her's as she allowed me to continue.

"That's not how I thought it would go." I whispered. "And when I saw him he poured his heart out. I just stood there. I barely spoke a word to him. I just stood there like a dumb statue."