Chapter 58

"We're in that sweet spot, Baby just don't stop, That sexual vibe."

Mature chapter

"How was dinner, kitten?" Lucky asked.

"Good." I smiled.

We had made a simple dish of pasta and it had turned out delicious. After I finished my food I sat quietly waiting for Lucky and Stefan to finish eating their food.

Picking up my plate I put it in the sink. Peeking behind Lucky I picked up his plate along with Stefan's. Putting them in the sink I turned on the water and began washing them.

"We'll be in the office, little one." Stefan spoke in my ear.

"Okay." I hummed.

Hearing both of them chuckle I smiled as they made their way out of the kitchen and towards the office.

Turning off the water I dried my hands off and made my way to the office. Quietly stepping into the room both Lucky and Stefan stoped talking. Softly smiling at them I bit my lip looking over at the bookcase that was in the room.

They went back to talking and I made my way towards the shelf. Looking through the books I saw one that caught my eye. Taking it out I noticed that it was old and rough and not new like the other books.

Making my way to the couch I sat down and opened the book. Beginning to read the first page I immediately liked it and smiled. Continuing my reading I changed my position. I was laying down and my legs were hanging off the edge of the couch.

After some time I had managed to get to the middle of the book,but I didn't want to read anymore. Closing the book I set it down beside me and settled my hands on my tummy. Swinging my feet back and forth I let out a sigh.

"What's wrong, Princess." Lucky chuckled.

"I'm bored." I mumbled.

"Come here." He softly laughed.

Sitting up I made my way to him. Immediately his hands grabbed my hips and I let out a squeak as he pulled me into his lap. I was straddling him as he looked at me.

Letting out another sigh I buried my head into his neck. Starting to get uncomfortable I moved around in his lap trying to adjust my leg.

"Princess." Lucky groaned.

Quickly stopping what I was doing I took my head out of his neck.

"Are you okay?" I frowned. "Did I hurt you?"

"No, baby." He let out a breath.

His hands moved to my back and I squealed when he suddenly squeezed my bottom.

"The things you do to me." He breathed out.

Frowning in confusion I let out a gasp feeling something hard poke my inner thigh.

"Lucky." I whispered suddenly out of breath.