Chapter 5

"Talking in my sleep at night making myself crazy."

I closed my notebook hearing the bell for the next class ring.

"Ok class, make sure to finish the work that you didn't finish in here for homework. Class dismissed." He said waving everybody off.

I quickly put my things in my bag, slinging it over my shoulder and taking my phone in my hand.

I checked my phone seeing an unread message from Ace.

❤️Ace- I'm standing outside the door. Ready when you are.

"Hey, London. What class do you have next?" Wilson asked coming up beside me.

"Um, Ancient History. I'm not sure, why?"

"Just asking. Madden has that class with you. Good luck." He said walking into the crowded hallway.

He left me in confusion wondering what he meant by 'good luck'.

I walked towards the door seeing Ace standing there talking to some girl from my math class.

He noticed me as I came up behind him. Putting a big smile on his lips he gave me a small hug.

"Hey, babygirl. How was 1st period?" He asked, completely ignoring the girl he was talking to.

"Good." I responded noticing the girl rolling her eyes at me.

"Ace." She said taking my brothers attention off of me.

"Oh London, this is Cindy." He said introducing me to her.

"Its Sadie." She said glaring at both of us before walking away.

I bit the inside of my cheek to retain my laughter. Ace is so ignorant amd cocky at times.

"Oops?" He said sounding confused.

"You were hanging out with her and didn't even know her name?"

"I thought her name was Cindy. There are so many damn girls in this school. I can't keep track." He said in a cocky tone.

"Funny. But, I have to get to class, unless you want me to be late." I hummed in humor.

He took my hand and lead me down a hallway. "No, no, no. I don't need to get in trouble today."

I giggled at how scared he is of aunt Francesca.

We walked down a complicated hallway with people crowding the way. Ace just passed through them like nothing as they let him by.

We slowly arrived to a room at the end of the hall. I was hesitant in entering as Ace just walked in there like nothing.

"It's good to see you Mr. Rosewood." An elderly man said from the back of the room near a bookshelf filled with huge textbooks.

"It's good to see you to, Mr. Harris." Ace replied in a nonchalant tone.

I looked around the classroom only to notice it was completely empty of students.

"And you must be London. We've been waiting for your arrival." Mr. Harris said walking towards us with a book in his hand.

He said the same thing as Addie. What do they mean they've been expecting me?

I extended my hand out to him. "Nice to meet you."

He kindly took my hand and gave me a warm handshake. "Nothing like your brother. Your more mature then him. I can already tell."