Chapter 59

"If "I love you" was a promise, Would you break it if your honest, Tell the mirror what you know she's heard before, I don't wanna be you, Anymore."

"Good morning, baby." Lucky smiled.

"Morning." I happily chirped.

This morning I had woke up to an empty bed, although it was a bother not having them in bed with me I knew they had woken up way earlier than me.

Making my way fully into the kitchen I giggled as the soft material of my night gown tickled the sink of my thighs.

"Did you sleep well?" Stefan came up to me.

"Yeah." I smiled.

"Good." He smiled.

Wrapping his arms around my waist I smiled and he leaned into my lips. His fingers settled on my chin and held it in place as his soft lips moved against mine in a slow kiss.

When he pulled away I softly smiled and blushed.

"I love you, London." He whispered, his warm breath hitting my lips.

"I love you even more." I smiled.

A soft sweet laugh fell from his lips and I smiled at the sound.

"Breakfast." Lucky called.

Peeking over Stefan's side I jumped excitedly seeing he made my favorite. Stefan unwrapped his arms from around me and I took a seat in my usual spot.

Once both Lucky and Stefan sat down I began to eat, the delicious flavor of chocolate melting in my mouth.

"Once your done kitten, go and get dressed for the day." Lucky told me.

"Okay. I nodded.

After eating my food in silence I put my plate in the sink and cleaned up after myself.

"London." Lucky said.

"Yes." I hummed.

"Come here, Princess." He said.

Walking up to him he turned around in his seat, Stefan doing the same thing as him. I stood in between them as they looked at me. Even when I was standing and they were in chairs they still managed to be giants compared to me.

"We want you to know that what ever happens we love you, London. Nothing in this world will ever change that." Lucky spoke, his gaze on me.

"What do you mean?" I frowned in confusion.

"He's just telling you how much we love you. We know we've been through a lot together and we've always pushed through it to see a better day. If anything happens we want you to know how much we love you." Stefan replied.

"Nothing and I mean nothing will ever separate us from being able to love you." Lucky said.

"We love you, London." Stefan softly whispered.