Chapter 16

"I'm scared, I've never fallen from quite this high, Falling into your ocean eyes, Those ocean eyes."

The rest of the week went by painfully slow. I kept getting weird looks and stares from people even when I was in town and not in school. Raelynn helped me cover up the hickys with some spare concealer she had in her car, she was my saviour that day.

Luckys been on my mind since that day. I haven't seen him since and it worries me. I miss him, I miss seeing him, seeing his smile and his ocean blue eyes. I don't know if he's ignoring me, I'd get it if he is. I basically left him standing alone in my room. I left without saying anything to him.

I can't stop thinking about the moment we had. My mind keeps denying it, but a part of me enjoyed it. I reached up to touch my neck, I can't stop thinking about how his lips felt on my skin. How he left little hints of warmth and electricity every time he kissed a different spot.

I couldn't help, but think about when he said he loved me. How he said it was different then how he would usually tell me.

I jumped suddenly hearing thunder touch the sky. Putting down my pencil I rubbed my eyes.

It's currently a Friday night and I'm studying for a stupid math test we have next week. It's important and I gave to study for it. I know they say maths important and you need it in everyday life. Maths just stupid and boring, nobody likes it.

Raelynn asked me to go to Seattle with her and he mom for the weekend since both of them are having a spa weekend. She knew better then to ask, but she asked and both Ace and Luca said no.

"London!" Luca yelled from downstairs.

"Yes!" I yelled back.

"Come downstairs!"

"I'll be down in a sec." I responded.

Closing my books I stood up and pulled down Luckys shirt since it had risen up. I felt weird for wearing his shirt, but I can't help myself. It smells so good and it's also very soft. And it helps to think he's not fully gone.

Picking up my robe I put it on and tied it around my waist. Since it was long sleeved it covered up my arms of view. Thank the Lord's it did.

Opening my door I walked down the stairs. Once I reached the bottom I made my way into the kitchen, the soft padding of my bare feet echoing through the corridor.

"Did you need me?" I asked Luca entering the kitchen.

Before he could answer movement caught my eye from the other side of the room.

There he was.

Standing in black jeans and a shirt. I blinked feeling like me and him were the only ones standing in the room.

"London." Lucky said my name and began walking towards me.

I ignored Luca's footsteps opening and closing the front door, leaving us alone in the house.

I moved my feet and made my way to him to. Once he reached me he pulled my into a hug. I reacted quickly and hugged him back. He kept repeating he was sorry over and over again. He stopped rambling when I pressed a kiss to his chest.

He lifted his head up from my neck and looked down at me.

"Forget about it. Like you said, you got carried away. It was a mistake."

"No." He shook his head. "It wasn't. I knew what I was doing. And I'm sure as hell not going to say I didn't enjoy how your skin left on my lips. I'm not going to deny and tell you I don't regret what I did. I enjoyed every second of it. How soft and warm your skin felt. How you whimpered when I sucked to roughly or when I would bite or nibble. How you would moan when I attacked your skin. It wasn't a mistake and I don't regret it. Hate me, feel disgusted with me, I don't care, I loved every fucking second of it."