Chapter 60

"Oh, I hope some day, I'll make it out of here, even if it takes a night or a hundred years, need a place to hide, but can't find one near."

Keeping my gaze out of the window of the car I bit my lip and closed my eyes, my eyes beginning to well up with tears once more. Taking in a breath I let it out and tried to swallow back my tears.

I didn't know what to feel. My body was numb as everything around me sounded like a simple buzz. I couldn't rid the thoughts of earlier from my head, all of them swarming and clouding my mind like a cloudy sky.

I felt cold, even though I knew it was warm in the car. Tears slipped from my eyes and I reached my hand up to quickly wipe them away.

My family had lied to me for years. All my life I thought I knew my family, I thought I knew them like the back of my hand, I thought I knew Lucky and Stefan.

How I could be so clueless and stupid to not realize what they were hiding from me.

I was scared. Who knew what else they were hiding from me.

When seeing what they were for the first time I thought I was dreaming. I wanted to convince myself and say that it wasn't true, that what I was seeing was just a figment of my imagination.

The image of seeing them as their true forms wouldn't go away. I couldn't get it out of my mind. My head was throbbing. I just wanted to leave. To sleep my problems away, but I knew I couldn't do that. It wasn't that simple.

I wanted to run. To run as far away from here as I could. I couldn't trust anyone anymore. After being lied to for years I didn't know what was true and what was fake.

My whole life I thought I was living with people I could put my trust into. People who I thought would never lie or hurt me. I wouldn't ever think that they were capable of doing something like that to me, but people aren't always who they say they are.

"We're here." Lucky spoke from the drivers seat.

Taking off my seatbelt I quickly got out of the car and made my way to the house. Holding back my tears I felt my chest swell up with the tears I was holding back.

"London, wait." Lucky called after me.

Keeping my walk to the door I flinched feeling a strong hand grab my arm. Looking up I whimpered trying to pull away from Stefan's grip.

"London, please talk to us." He begged, his eyes pleading to me.

"Please let me go." I whimpered out in fear.

"Please try to understand, Princess." Lucky stood in front of me.

I tried to back away from them as I tugged on Stefan's hold.

"Please." I begged.

His hand let go of my arm and I turned around quickly opening the door. Tears escaped from my eyes as I ran up the stairs. Through wet eyes I looked at Luckys room and walked past it. Going into the guest bedroom I shut it and locked the door behind me.

A whimper fell from my lips as my eyes tried to adjust to the darkness of the room. Looking for any source of light I found a lamp and turned it on.