Chapter 10

"I get angry, Baby, Believe me I could love you just like that, And I could leave you just as fast."

I groaned waking up to the sunlight shining through the sheer champagne colored curtains.

I tried moving, but instantly froze feeling two big arms wrapped around my waist from behind me.

Lucky.

My fingers gently gripped his forearms trying to remove his arms from around me. I whimpered as I failed to do so. Trying to remove his arms again I gasped as he buried his face in the crook of my neck. I shivered feeling his breath fan my neck.

I gave up not knowing what to do. I didn't want to wake him up. That would be rude of me.

But, I have no other choice.

"Lucky." I whispered, trying to wake him up. "Lucky, wake up." I whispered again tugging on his hand.

He groaned only burying himself deeper into my neck. "Lucky." I repeated in a louder voice.

"Hmm." He hummed quietly.

I sighed in relief. I tugged on his hand to give him a hint. He woke up and finally realized quickly removing his arms sitting up on the bed. After I was released, I quickly got out of bed and ran to the bathroom. I closed the door behind me, quickly locking it.

Letting out a ragged breath, I felt my cheeks heat up from embarrassment.

WHAT WAS I DOING!

"You were sleeping in his arms." My conscious told me.

No, duh. I am aware of that.

"You asked."

After I fell asleep I though he would have left the room and gone to sleep in my brothers room.

Not in mine.

"London." Lucky knocked.

I yelped as he took me by surprise.

"Y-yes." I stuttered.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine." I replied.

"Can you come out for a second." He asked in worry.

Panicking I silently groaned not wanting to face him with embarrassment written all over me. Stepping away from the door I looked in the mirror only to see my face flushed in red.

Taking a breath I opened the door revealing Lucky with a shirt covering his stomach. Closing the door behind me I stood in front of him not daring to say a word.

"I'm sorry." He began.

I stayed quiet not knowing what to make of the situation.

"I should've left your room after you fell asleep, but I didn't because you started whimpering, so I guessed you were having a bad dream, from what your brother told me. I sat back down not wanting to leave you alone, so I laid in bed with you until you stopped and I fell asleep after that. I promise you I didn't mean to wake up in your bed." He finished explaining.

I nodded still not knowing what to say.

"Your fine. It's not your fault." I finally spoke up.

He weakly smiled at my apology. "I'll be down stairs making breakfast."

"I'll be taking a shower." I added. "Have fun finding the things you need." I quickly said stepping inside the bathroom and shutting the door.

I smiled hearing him laugh. "Have fun cleaning up my mess." He laughed.