Chapter 9

"And I know that you don't, But if I ask you if you love me, Li-li-li-lie, Lie to me."

"Why haven't you answered my calls?"

"What calls?"

"The calls you didn't respond back to three days ago." Raelynn brought forth.

I groaned when she brought up the topic. I've been with out a phone for a few days and it's been torture. All I've been thinking about are those texts.

I haven't taken my phone out of the dresser. I've thought about it, but I'm scared to. I thought about getting rid of it or just getting a new phone.

I'm going to have to do something about it at some point, but I have been avoiding it for as much as I can.

I've been going to school and back home. It's currently the weekend and I'm working on late school work.

"London." Raelynn snapped her fingers in my face. "You zoned out. Why haven't you been answering my calls?"

I shrugged. "I broke my phone and I haven't been able to get on it." I lied not wanting to tell her the truth.

"Somethings bugging you." She guessed. "You have been out of contact with Lucky and me. You don't go over to Lucky's house or my house after school. You come straight home and lock yourself in your room. You-"

I lifted my head from my work and looked up at her. "How do you know that?" I demanded.

"I asked your brother and he told me. Now let me finish. Your working on work from school, this was due two days ago." She complained pointing at the top of the piece of paper. "You look like a mess, every time I've came over before you've always been nicely dressed or walking around in pyjamas. You don't even join us for lunch at the cafe anymore. Both Madden and Wilson asked me if you were ignoring them. London I'm worried about you.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I'm fine." I faltered.

"Somethings wrong. I'll wait London, but you know I lose my patience very quickly. I'll see you tomorrow." She gave me a hug and walked out the door.

I sighed rubbing my eyes. I haven't been able to do much since the texts. They've been on my mind for days on end. As much as I want to forget about them. I can't.

I have work from school I haven't turned in yet. I've been ignoring Lucky and everyone else. I come home and lock myself in my room and basically sit on my bed and try to forget the whole situation.

Taking my papers I put them in a textbook and shut the rest of the books neatly stacking them on the island.

I yelped as someone knocked on the door taking me by surprise. I quickly cover my mouth hoping they didn't hear me.

I'm home alone while Ace and Luca are at a meeting for the tech company and both my aunt and uncle are in the next town over dealing with something they didn't tell me about.

Quietly standing up I tip toed to the stairs. Hoping they thought no one was home.

They knocked again this time saying something. "London are you in there?" Luckys voice rung in my ears.

Quietly continuing my mission to my room I stopped hearing his voice again. "London I know your in there. Open the door." He pleaded.

I let out a frustrated breath not wanting to talk to him.

"London, open the door." He breathed.

Walking over to the door, I unlocked it seeing a nicely dressed Lucky, styled in black skinny jeans, some brown Chelsea boots and a denim jacket over a black shirt.