Chapter 50

"You got a way of makin' me feel insane, Like I can't trust my own brain, Unless it's screaming your name, I'd have no other way, I'd have no other way, And maybe that's why I stay."

"Finish eating, baby." Lucky softly spoke. "Raelynn will be here any minute."

"I'm full." I said after putting my fork down.

"Okay." He replied.

It was early in the afternoon and we had just finished eating lunch. Stefan had ordered pizza and I had quickly grown full after eating three slices. I was hungry and I hadn't eaten pizza in a while so I was of course going to stuff my mouth.

This morning had gone by quiet and comfortable. I played with Bear as Stefan and Lucky did work in there office. Occasionally I went in because I would get bored. I would sit with them for a while until I got bored again.

After some time the pizza arrived. And now that I was done I was waiting for Raelynn to get here. I was no doubt very excited.

I hadn't seen her in a while and I missed my best friend. There was so much I needed to tell her and I knew that she loved when I told her my business.

Hearing a knock at the door I happily smiled and quickly stood up to go get it.

"Wait, London." Lucky called from behind me.

Opening the door before he could stop me I smiled widely seeing Raelynn standing in all her beautiful glory in front of me.

"London." She smiled.

We both squealed and wrapped our arms around each other. Standing in each other's hold I held onto her in happiness.

"You can't believe how much I missed you." She laughed.

"I missed you too." I giggled.

Holding onto each other for another while we finally let go when Lucky cleared his throat from behind me.

"Oh, shut it. I haven't seen her in a long time." Raelynn rolled her eyes at him.

He chuckled and I smiled.

"Glad to see your back." Lucky said to her.

"Glad to be back." She smiled.

She stepped inside and we made our way into the kitchen. Stefan was still sitting in his seat with his computer in front of him.

Hearing Bear bark he ran up to us and stopped at Raelynn's feet. He gazed up at her in question until he started to bark again.

"Is this Bear?" She asked.

I nodded my head and she reached down to touch him. He immediately stopped barking and leaned into her touch. I smiled and looked over at Stefan seeing his gaze lifted up from his computer to gaze at me.

A blush formed on my cheeks and he chuckled.

"He's adorable." She said.

I softly laughed and she smiled.

"Well, I'll be taking her." Taking my hand in hers she smiled up at Lucky.

"Don't take to long." He replied.

"I won't." She smirked. "See you later Lucky, Stefan."

Leading us out of the house we made our way to her car. I got into the passenger seat and she made her way towards the driver seat. Once she got in she pulled out of the driveway and onto the road.