Chapter 53

"Sign your name across my body, lose your innocence, I can feel it in your body, Three in the morning, If you wanna blame it on me, Heat of the moment, We can fuck in my apartment, We're just gettin' started."

Mature chapter

Feeling my heart beating out of my chest I felt a hand lift up my chin. Lucky looked down at me and bit his lip.

Leaning back down to press his lips against mine he stopped a few inches away from them.

"Remember to breath, Princess. Relax, your tense." He whispered.

Nodding my head I let out a breath.

Feeling Lucky lick my lower lip he took it into his mouth and softly nibbled on it. Gently kissing it he tugged on it before letting it go.

Putting his lips on mine he leaned us back and we fell onto the bed. Placing a kiss on my collarbone he trailed his lips up my neck, leaving wet kisses behind on my skin.

Stopping at the base of my throat he licked my skin with his tongue and I shivered at the feel of it against me. Attaching his lips on my skin he teasingly sucked on it and I whimpered not liking his slow actions.

"Patience, baby."

Swallowing back my breath his hand found their way to mine and he lifted it up to my head. Wrapping our hands together he trailed back up to my lips and kissed me.

Kissing him back I felt him rub his length against my core. Feeling my cheeks heat up at his actions a small moan fell from my lips.

Keeping his movements steady he continued to grind himself against me. After a few seconds he stopped and pulled his lips away from mine.

"Please, Lucky." I whispered out.

Cursing under his breath he stood up off of the bed. Standing in front of me he rubbed his temple and let out one last curse before hooking his fingers around his boxers.

He slipped them off of his legs and his length came to view. The heat of blush crawled up my neck and I gulped.

It was big. I had no idea how he was going to fit it inside of me.

Crawling back up to me he kissed my forehead. Wrapping his hand back around mine I felt him softly rub my hip.

"Is it going to fit?" I asked him out of fear.

Hearing a chuckle come from the other side of them room and chuckle from him I blushed and pouted.

"Don't worry. It's going to fit." He replied.

Gripping onto his hand he reached his hand up to rub my cheek. Leaning into his touch I gasped feeling him rub his bare length against my core.

Suddenly I felt him rub his tip against my lips. Squeezing his hand I gasped once more when he slipped himself into my lips to rub his tip against my sensitive bud.

Teasingly rubbing it on my bud I whimpered at the feel of it. Biting back a moan Lucky stopped his movements.

"I need you to tell me when to stop if your not comfortable, Okay. I don't want to hurt you." He whispered, his eyes full of worry.