Prologue

"Suddenly I'm thinkin' bout all the times we've had keep on rushing back."

I never knew how much just two people could change your life in a matter of seconds.

"Do you Stefan and Lucky De Montello, take this women whose hands you now hold, to be your true and wedded wife; and do you somenly promise before the Moon Goddess and these witnesses to love, cherish, honor, and protect her: To foresake all others for her sake; to cleave unto her, and only her, until death shall part you?"

"We do."

"Do you London RoseWood, take both of these men who now hold your hands, to be your true and wedded husbands; and do you somenly promise before the Moon Goddess and these witnesses to love, cherish, honor, and protect them both: to foresake all others for thier sake; to cleave unto them, and them only, until death shall part you?"

"I do."

" Stefan, Lucky, repeat after me: I, Lucky and Stefan, take thee, London RoseWood to be our wedded wife... to have and to hold... from this day foward... for better or worse... for richer, for poorer... in sickness and in health... till death do us part... and there to we pledge our faithfulness."

"London repeat after me: I, London take thee, Stefan and Lucky De Montello to be my wedded husbands... to have and to hold... from this day foward... for better or worse... for richer, for poorer... in sickness and in health... till death do us part... and there to I pledge my faithfulness."

"Your vows."

That day we exchanged our vows was one of the most valued days of my life. They were the two men I fell in love with. That day they both told me they loved me and I knew they were going to change my entire world.

To what I knew and didn't know. They introduced me to things I've never felt. Pleasure, fear, adrenaline, action and happiness.

I knew from that day foward they were going to keep introducing me to new things. Keep surprising me. Take me to place's I've never been.

And I knew, they were never going to break their promise.

What do you think?

Its my first time writing a book. So I'm new to this. I would be very pleased if you would comment and vote.

Comment and vote.🥰