Chapter 57

"The way we love, is so unique, And when we touch, I'm shivering, And no one has to get it, Just you and me."

Stepping into the shower I sighed feeling the warm water begin to rinse my body.

After we had woken up we had breakfast which consisted of toast and eggs. It was simple, but Lucky made a lot of it and we managed to eat all of it.

I was excited to go into town. I had gotten enough sleep last night so I was going to shop for a good while. I knew Lucky and Stefan were going to be complaining, but they were going to have to put up with it.

Rinsing my hair from the shampoo I had put in it I continued to the rest of my shower routine. When I was done I shut off the water and grabbed a towel. Wrapping it around my body I stepped out.

Making my way out of the room I walked into the closet. Seeing a bag on the small couch in the middle of the room I frowned in confusion as I looked at it.

Suddenly feeling hands snake around my waist I jumped and let out a gasp.

"It's okay, it's just me." Lucky spoke.

Letting out a sigh of relief I let out a breath. Feeling Lucky press a kiss on my shoulder I shivered at the feel of his touch.

"We bought you something." Lucky directed my gaze to the bag on the couch.

"Lucky." I sighed.

"I was never told I couldn't buy you clothes. Change and meet us downstairs." He whispered before pressing a kiss on my neck.

His presence from behind me disappeared and I looked over my shoulder as I heard the door softly shut.

Walking over to the bag I took a seat on the couch and brought the bag to my lap. Opening it I smiled at the small little bow displayed on the top of the clothes.

Taking out the items I bit my lip. There was simple pair of black jeans in there and a beautiful shirt. It was completely black with white polka dots adorning the shirt. The sleeves were bell bottomed which I smiled at because they finished the shirt off perfectly.

Seeing another bag at the bottom I picked it up and sucked in a breath seeing it was a Gucci bag. Slowly opening it I bit my lip seeing it was another stunning Gucci belt.

I frowned remembering the other one they had gotten me

I frowned remembering the other one they had gotten me. Why would they get me another one? It was only a waste of money and I frowned at the thought.