Chapter 39

"And I'm a sucker for the way that you move, Babe, And I could try to run, But it would be useless, You're to blame, Just one hit of you, I knew I'll never be the same."

London's POV

"Wake up, kitten."

I whimpered feeling soft warm lips placing kisses on my neck.

"Baby. Baby. Wake up." They mumbled into my neck.

I shifted and whined.

"Wake up, Princess."

"No." I grumbled.

Feeling him place another kiss on my neck I felt him bite my skin.

My eyes flew opened and I quickly sat up, lifting my hand up to my neck.

"Stefan." I whimpered.

"You wouldn't wake up." He said.

I looked down at him as he was looking up at me.

"Don't do it again, that's the third time." I frowned.

"I'm not promising anything." He chuckled.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me back down. Wrapping his arms around my body I looked up at him.

Leaning his lips down to mine I moved my head and he kissed my cheek.

"No, let me go." I said.

"Not until you give me a kiss." He smirked.

I shook my head and tried to get out of his grip.

"Stefan." I whined.

He chuckled and loosened his grip around me, but that still wasn't enough for me to get out of his arms.

I gave up after a while and ignored his stare.

"Let me go." I whined once more, in hope of him to listen.

"Give me my kiss." He said.

"No." I told him.

"Then your not going anywhere, unless you want Lucky to walk in here and see us like this." He grinned.

I looked up at his eyes and frowned.

"Fine." I grumbled.

With a smile he leaned in and pressed his lips against mine. I pecked his lips and moved away from him.

"Now let go, I have to pee." I pouted.

He chuckled and took his arms off of me.

Quickly getting out of the bed I ran into his bathroom and closed the door behind me. Going to the toilet I relieved myself.

Once I was done I flushed the toilet, washed my hands and walked back out. Making my way out the room I opened the door and softly closed it behind me.

I looked around my surroundings I noticed we were in the pent house Stefan brought us to the other day. Making my way down the small hallway I walked into the opening of the living room.

Walking to the kitchen I turned on the light and opened the fridge. Taking out a bottle of water I opened it and took large drinks out of it.

Letting the cold water rush down my throat I closed the bottle and set it down on the counter next to the fridge. Closing my eyes I pressed my hands on the cold marble and leaned my head down.