Chapter 27

"You really know how to make me cry, when you have me those ocean eyes."

London's POV

I whimpered waking up from a deep sleep. Stretching my limbs I opened my eyes and sat up.

I whimpered as I looked around the room I was in. It was dark and I was alone, two things I didn't like. Quickly getting out of the bed I was in I walked out the room and made my way downstairs.

"Lucky." I whimpered calling out his name.

"I'm in here, kitten." He called out from a room in the hallway.

I made my way towards his voice and let out a breath of relief seeing him in what looked like an office.

Walking up to him he stretched out his arms and pulled me into his lap. I tucked my head in his neck and closed my eyes.

"You did it again." I whispered lifting my head up.

"I'm sorry kitten, I got a really important phone call and I had to answer it." He explained.

I nodded and pressed a small kiss on his cheek. He smiled and tried to kiss me. I frowned and shook my head.

"I haven't washed my teeth yet." I frowned in disgust.

"So, I told you I get to kiss you whenever I want." He smirked.

I was about to say something, but he stopped me by placing his lips on mine. He slowly kissed me as he held onto my waist.

We pulled away and and he pressed a last kiss on my lips. I blushed and tucked my head back in his neck.

"So we were saying." Lucky suddenly spoke clearing his throat.

I lifted my head up again and tilted my head in confusion. Suddenly the message cleared in my head and I realized it wasn't just Lucky and I in the room.

Heat rushed up my neck and I tucked my head back into Luckys neck in embarrassment. Hearing Lucky chuckle I frowned and lifted up my head.

Slowly looking in front of me I realized it was Stefan. He looked at me and smirked. I blushed and looked down at my lap. Feeling Luckys hand softly rub my thigh my eyes widened realizing I was barely wearing any clothes besides one of Luckys shirts.

I quickly hopped of his lap and ran out the room.

"London!" Lucky called out.

I ignored him and ran up the steps as fast as I could. Running into Luckys room I closed the door behind me and locked it. Sitting down on the bed I groaned and closed my eyes.

How could I be so stupid!?

Laying down on the bed I bit my lip and let out a breath.

My cheeks heated up at the thought of the moment again and I huffed. He saw me practically naked and his heated gaze didn't make it any better.

Maybe if I stay in here for the rest of the day he'll forget he ever saw me like that and things will go back to normal, or at least how they were when we first met.

Yeah, that's a perfect idea. I'll just stay in here and find a way to entertain myself.

Suddenly a loud knock at the door broke me out of my thoughts and caused me to let out a yelp.

"Kitten, open the door." Lucky spoke.

I shook my head and realized he couldn't see me.

"No." I replied.