Chapter 46

"You can't lie, I know how you feel about me, About me."

Mature chapter

"These are all my friends except that old man right there." Stefan pointed at the old man that let us in.

"Why?" I asked.

"He's mean. He tried to steal from our company a while ago." He told me.

I let out a small gasp and Stefan chuckled.

"I don't want you near him, okay." He whispered into my ear.

"Okay." I replied making sure to stay as far away from him as possible.

When the man first let us in both Lucky and Stefan went around the room greeting their friends.

After a while I soon grew tired and Stefan and I sat down on a couch while Lucky talked across the room with someone.

The room was filled with men in clean suits while Lucky and Stefan were the only ones dressed in causal clothes. The men hadn't said anything so I guessed they were well respected around here.

After another while I grew bored and frustrated from not being able to move. I was still settled in Stefan's lap as he talked to someone in a chair beside him.

I wiggled in his lap trying to get out of his grip, but I felt him tighten his hold around me. Continuing to try to get off of him only failed because he gripped tighter onto me and I stopped feeling his fingers dig into my hips.

"Stop, kitten." He whispered into my ear.

I quietly whined and I stoped moving for a few more seconds until I tried to get out of his lap again to go to Lucky.

"Let me go." I whined.

He gripped onto my hips I winced at the slight burn my skin was starting to feel underneath the soft material of my dress.

"Kitten, if you think you can get away with acting like this because we're with my friends, I will tell you right now that I'm not afraid to bend you over my lap and spank you in front of them all. Behave. Now." He whispered into my ear, his warm breath fanning across my skin.

My breathing picked up and I looked over at Lucky feeling his strong gaze on us. A smirk was playing on his lips and I deeply blushed.

Settling down in Stefan's lap I sat quietly for a few more minutes until the few people that were in the room were called for dinner.

"Behave yourself." Stefan whispered into my ear before standing up.

I stood quietly and Stefan took my hand in his. Leading us to the table Stefan sat to the far left end of the big table. Sitting down at the head of the table he sat me to his left and Lucky sat down in front of me.

"Shall we eat?" The old man asked from the other side of the table.

Everybody responded with murmurs of yes and the food was soon brought into the room.

A plate of some weird looking food was placed in front of me and I looked down at it trying to figure out what it was exactly.

I looked up and saw that everyone else was digging into their food so I picked up my fork and put a small piece of food on it.

Bringing it up to my lips I put it in my mouth and slowly chewed it. My mouth tasted bitter and I swallowed it back. Picking up my glass of water I took a few sips before setting it back down.