Chapter 4

"You and me were so so close and baby that's what hurts the most, It's out of my hands, I've done what I can, So I just save my breath."

"I would love to princess, but I want you to find out who I am first." The strangers voice said from behind me.

A voice I never thought I would hear again.

He removed his hands from my eyes, now fully standing in front of me.

I just stared at him as he fully showed himself. I couldn't move. My body wouldn't let me. It felt like I was paralyzed. My eyes were the only thing reacting.

"Lucky?" I said in bewilderment lifting my hand up to gently touch his cheek.

"It's me princess. It's me. Lucky." He said with hope taking my hand in his.

"What are you doing here?" I asked pulling my hand away from his, causing him to put a frown on his face.

Causing my face to copy his features.

Something I never liked to see on his face. It always made me sad.

"I'm here because I couldn't stand the thought to not have your bright eyes or your gorgeous smile and remarkable laugh around me anymore. I couldn't stand it anymore. Without you I was sad and lonely. You were the sun to my sky. Everyday when I saw you as a kid you wouldn't believe how happy I would get. The thought of you growing up without me by your side tore me apart.

"I couldn't do it any more London. I missed you so much. It broke my heart when I found out I had to leave. To leave you behind. I didn't leave because I wanted to. I left because I had to." Lucky finshed saying pouring his heart out.

I started taking in everything Lucky just said.

He left without a word that day. Without a single trace left behind. I was so devastated when I found out he left. I stayed in my room with the door locked. I didn't come out unless my brother, Luca, aunt Francesca or uncle Giovanni begged me to. Other then that I didn't leave that room for hours. Days.

The first week without him felt like long hours passing by each day. I didn't even come out on my birthday. It's funny because I remembered being so excited to turn eleven. I had the idea stuck in my head that I was going to finally become a preteen.

I had it all planned out. Ace and Luca and Aunt Francesca along with with uncle Giovanni were all going to be there. I had remembered telling my aunt that Lucky was going to be our special guest even though it was going to to be my special day. But, he left.

And here he is now. Standing in front of me. In flesh and in blood.

"I know I fucked up by leaving without saying goodbye. I know it was a fucked up thing to do. But, I did it because I knew I would fall apart right in front of you by just seeing your reaction to the news.

"London, please forgive me. I didn't want to, I really didn't. I had to. Forgive me, please." He finshed taking both my hands in his begging for forgiveness.

"Lucky. Look at me." I whispered as he looked down at me, fully looking at me in the eyes.

Wow. He looks so different. Finally looking at him fully, taking in all his features. He's changed a lot since I last saw him.

Well duh, London you last saw him almost five years ago.

His hair looks super soft and touchable. He dyed his hair to another color. To a sliver mixed with some blond. It suits him. He got a lot taller. His face is more toned and defined.