Chapter 51

"Shine on, Diamond, Don't make me wait another day, 'Cause passion is passion, You know it just as well as me."

"How'd you sleep this morning." Raelynn asked me.

"Good." I softly replied.

"What kind of good? Like the nice kind of good or like the steamy kind of good." She grinned.

"Raelynn." I groaned.

"What, a girl is curious." She chuckled.

"I slept like I always do. Regular sleeping." I said.

"Ok." She slightly smirked.

Taking a bite of my lunch we continued to eat having small conversation here and there.

This morning had started out calm. And calm was what I needed. The ball was all in my mind last night and I was worrying about it.

Since it would be the first event I would ever attend like this I was nervous. I didn't want to make a fool out of myself in front of strangers.

After Lucky, Stefan and I had finished eating breakfast we had left to come here. I was glad we were back at home where I could be with all of my family and not just Lucky and Stefan.

I had spent the evening with Raelynn and my aunt outside in the veranda. We talked about the small things that had happened in town since Raelynn and I were gone.

We caught up on talking and after a while my aunt had to leave with my uncle. She told me they both had to get to the event early because they were part of the planning.

"What are you thinking about?" Raelynn softly spoke breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Nothing important." I gently smiled.

"You sure?"

I nodded my head and she smiled.

"Let's head back inside. It's getting chilly." She said standing up.

"I'll meet you inside." I mumbled.

"Are you sure?" She asked me.

"Yeah." I assured her.

Pushing a strand of my hair behind my ear she rubbed my cheek and went back inside. Putting my cup on the small patio table I pushed my legs against my chest.

Leaning my chin on my knees I let out a sigh.

Looking up I leaned my head back and stared up into the gray sky.

It had been a few days after we had came back from Seattle. There were no words for how I could even possibly describe what happened.

I was still trying to take in some of what I had been told, what had been revealed to me.

Making a decision like that wasn't an easy thing to do. I couldn't immediately tell Lucky and Stefan right then and there that I wanted to be with them both.

I was trying to take everything in at that moment.

I was confused as to how I didn't notice that earlier. Now that I think back and I mean really think about it, I noticed that there were evident signs.

Whenever Stefan would get to close to me Lucky wouldn't say anything. Lucky wouldn't get jealous or tell Stefan to back off.

Stefan was the same way. When Lucky would get close to me he wouldn't say anything.