Chapter 38

"You can pretend you don't miss me, You can pretend you don't care, All you wanna do is kiss me, Oh what a shame I'm not there."

Luckys POV

"You're stupid for doing that you know." I said as we walked out the house.

"What." He grumbled.

"She was expecting you to say something, but you just walked out like the prick you are." I scolded him.

He ignored me and kept our walk to the woods.

"Just know if she doesn't talk to you, it's your fault." I mumbled.

We were now making our way to the enchantress. She, like any other enchantress, lives in a glass house in the woods.

When she moved here she came to us for help. She was being tracked down by someone and came to us. Immediately we helped her and killed the fucker that was hurting her.

We offered her a spot in the house, but she kindly refused. All she asked for was peace.

We respected her choice and gave her a spot in the pack along with the safety of a house. We built her the glass house and she thanked us for it.

Since then she's been with us for a while. If we needed anything she would help us. If she needed anything we would help her.

Making our way around a tree we walked for another while. The sound of leaves crunching under our shoes being the only sound between us.

London's POV

Once we walked into the living room immediately the attention of everyone turned to us.

I looked down at the floor as I grew shy of all the gazes.

"Hey, come on." Will giggled coming into my view.

Taking my hand in his he took me to the front of the big Christmas tree.

Picking up a big gold ornament he lifted it up to me. Taking it from his small hand I hung it on a branch.

With a smile he continued putting more on. I picked another one up and helped him. After a while we ran out of ornaments.

"Can you help me?" Will spoke tapping my hand.

I looked down at him and he had a small ornament in his hold.

"Yea." I smiled.

Holding his arms out I picked him up. Gently setting him down on my hip he put the ornament on the tree and clapped his hands.

"What's your name?" He asked turning his attention to me.

"London." I softly smiled.

"I like it." He giggled.

"And I like yours." I tickled his chin.

He giggled more and leaned his head on my shoulder.

"We aren't done yet, we have quite a lot to do." Robin smiled.

She walked up to us with a boxes of more ornaments in her hands. With a smile I put Will down on the floor.

Taking the boxes out of her hand I put them down on the floor and opened the first one.

Both Will and I grabbed an ornament out of the box and continued setting them up on the tree.

Luckys POV