Chapter 35

"While my teeth sink in those lips, While your body's giving me life, And you suffocate in my kiss."

We drove for a few more minutes. The road growing thicker with the forest.

I kept my gaze out the window and my teddy bear pressed against my chest.

Soon Stefan got off of the main road and drove on to a path.

I looked over at him and frowned in confusion.

He kept his eyes on the path as he drove.

I looked back out the window and the trees were beginning to lessen the more we drove. Soon the view of a huge beautiful house opened up to a big clearing.

My eyes widened and my lips parted at the sight.

There were a whole bunch of people and kids walking and running around the grass.

I hadn't noticed when Stefan parked the car until he placed his hand on my thigh and rubbed my skin.

"Where are we?" I asked looking over at him.

"The house I grew up in." He replied.

Getting out of the car he opened the door for me and helped me out.

I blushed and thanked him.

Pressing my teddy bear against my chest Stefan wrapped his arm around my waist. I pressed into his side and hid beside him.

As we walked I could feel the strong gaze of all the people. They were watching us and I became nervous.

We soon stepped into the house and I looked around. It was huge, there were big windows covering the walls from the ceiling to the floor and expensive looking furniture placed neatly around the place.

"Don't let go of my hand, do you understand me." Stefan spoke looking down at me.

I looked up at him and nodded.

"I want to go home." I whispered.

"We'll be out of here soon. I just have to do a few things." He said.

I nodded and looked away from him.

We walked as I kept my gaze on the floor.

There were tons of people in the house and I hated the attention I was getting.

I didn't like attention and that was something everyone that knew me knew. Having tons of gazes on me wasn't something I liked.

Stefan led us around the house and to an elevator.

My lips parted in shock and surprise. I didn't know there were elevators in houses.

Stefan looked down at me and chuckled at my expression.

I frowned.

The doors to the elevator opened and we stepped in. Stefan pressed a button that led to the fourth floor and the doors closed.

I gripped his hand as we stood in silence.

Once the doors opened, it revealed a big pent house. We stepped out and Stefan led us somewhere.

As I looked around I noticed the floor was like a house of its own.

It had a kitchen and a living room along with full bedrooms and bathrooms.

We walked into an office and Stefan looked down at me with soft eyes.

"I'll be done in a few minutes, sit." He said nodding over to a couch across from a desk.