Chapter 55

"We've waited to long want you right now, anything you want, anything you want."

Mature chapter

London's POV

Feeling the bed shift I whimpered and moved around trying to move away from the movement.

I wanted to sleep.

I was quickly starting to drift back to sleep until I suddenly felt a warm kiss being placed below my ear. Another one was placed on my skin and my eyes opened.

Looking beside me Stefan was smiling. I softly smiled at him and he placed a kiss on my cheek.

"Good morning, little one." He softly whispered.

"Morning." I replied with a yawn.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked pulling me into his chest.

"Good. How'd you sleep?" I asked him.

"Wonderfully." He replied.

I softly giggled and he reached down to press a kiss on my lips. Gently kissing him back I giggled when he playfully bit my lip.

Turning to look behind me I frowned not seeing Lucky in his usual spot.

"Where's Lucky?" I asked looking back at Stefan.

"He went to go see our mom and dad for an event we have the day after tomorrow." He told me.

"What event?" I asked him.

"Don't worry about it." He pressed a kiss on the tip of my nose.

"Okay." I mumbled.

He smiled and fluttered his lips on mine. Beginning to trail he lips down to my neck he placed playful kisses on my skin.

Softly giggling at his silly antics he laughed and continued to place kisses on me.

"Stefan." I giggled.

Continuing what he was doing he suddenly flipped us over so he was hovering on top of me. Leaning down he placed more kisses on my skin.

I continued laughing as I tried to push him away, but he was stronger than me.

"Stefan." I repeated in laughter.

"Hmm." He hummed against my neck.

Placing a few more kisses here and there he finally stopped and looked down at me.

"You woke up in a playful mood." I giggled.

"I can't love on my Princess?" He asked me teasingly.

"I didn't say that." I tapped his chest with a smile.

"I didn't imply it." He leaned down.

Placing his lips on mine he softly kissed me. Returning the kiss back our lips moved in a gentle pace.

When we finally pulled away he smiled and laid back down next to me. Feeling him press a kiss on my temple an idea popped into my head.

Sitting up I sat down on his tummy. He looked at me with a smile as he tilted his head in confusion.

"What are you doing, little one." He asked with a grin.

Leaning down I began placing small kisses on his cheeks. Making my way down to his neck I felt his chest vibrate with laughter.

Playfully placing kisses on his skin I felt his hands place themselves on my hips. We laughed together until I was done.

"You are something else, London Rosewood." He softly smiled.