Chapter 54

"I still remember the moment we met, The touch that he planted, The garden he left, I guess the rain was just half that effect

Luckys POV

"I can't believe we just did that." I spoke.

"Believe what?" Stefan asked.

"We just took her innocence." I mumbled.

"Our sweet Princess isn't as innocent as we thought." He chuckled.

"Yeah." I softly laughed.

Looking down at her I rubbed my fingers on her cheekbones which were still dewy with sweat from a few minutes ago.

The moment was so pure.

It made me chuckle when she asked if it would fit.

I still couldn't get it through my head that she was fully ours, completely ours. She had given us the most cherished thing she had.

It made me curious to see another side to her. Stefan and I were shocked to see that our little Princess likes it rough. For the first time I would've thought she wanted to go slow. Although knowing Stefan I knew he was going to go rough with her, but it still shocked me to see she purely enjoyed his roughness.

She looked blissful as she slept. Her cheeks were red and dewy, her bottom lip was red from her biting on it so roughly.

After our session she had quickly fallen asleep and I laid awake thinking about what happened just a few minutes ago.

I still couldn't believe we had sex. I didn't think she would want to commit to it until she grew older, but I guess she was ready.

Chuckling at my thoughts I smiled and looked down at her.

She was fully ours all we had to do was mark her, but I wanted to wait for that. That was the thing that scared me the most. When marking her she would feel the pain and she would ask questions and questions led to telling her the truth and I wasn't ready for that.

She wasn't ready for that.

"Fucking hell, I still can't get over how she felt around me." Stefan said.

I laughed and he laughed along with me.

"We wouldn't of have known she liked it rough until we had sex. I'm surprised to see another side of her." He said.

"I guess we don't know her as well as we thought we did." I told him.

"We sure didn't."

"You know, I feel happier." I said.

"Why is that, dear brother of mine." Stefan asked.

"I still can't believe I have the most precious human being in my arms. She's so fucking special to me. Losing her would be the end of it all." I mumbled tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Me neither." He lightly chuckled. "I never thought I would end up with someone like her. Fuck was I wrong about that."

Sitting quietly for a while we finally decided to get up. The party outside had ended since it was already four in the morning.

Carefully getting off of the bed I made my way to the bathroom. Seeing silk pajamas on the counter for London I picked them up and walked back to the bed.

Changing into a pair of sweatpants that were brought into the room this morning I walked back to London.

Gently slipping the shorts onto her legs I gently settled them on her waist. Putting on her shirt I slipped it down her stomach. Stirring a bit in her sleep she whimpered as she moved her legs around the bed.